2010 progress pics!!! .....plus your 2011 LENGTH predictions

Okay, so I got some growth but didn't make APL like I wanted to. I was disappointed when I flat ironed and realized that I wasn't even close. When I compared the hair pic from Apr (first pic) to now it made me feel alot better. Pictures say alot, so I can say that I am proud of the growth that I did gain from Apr when I discovered LHCF to Dec. I had alot of broken hair and it was uneven on one side as you can see in the before pic. I was using heat like twice a week and just had lots of damage. My hair is a lot healthy and just over all in a better condition. I can say this though, my hair is the longest its ever been in my life and that's the truth so I'm happy with that and look forward to the progress to be made in 2011.

Attachments

• Hair Infinity 1month of use started No Heat Challenge.jpg
    Hair Infinity 1month of use started No Heat Challenge.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG00114.jpg
    IMG00114.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 97
Okay, so I got some growth but didn't make APL like I wanted to. I was disappointed when I flat ironed and realized that I wasn't even close. When I compared the hair pic from Apr (first pic) to now it made me feel alot better. Pictures say alot, so I can say that I am proud of the growth that I did gain from Apr when I discovered LHCF to Dec. I had alot of broken hair and it was uneven on one side as you can see in the before pic. I was using heat like twice a week and just had lots of damage. My hair is a lot healthy and just over all in a better condition. I can say this though, my hair is the longest its ever been in my life and that's the truth so I'm happy with that and look forward to the progress to be made in 2011.

That's the spirit :yep: :yep: :congrats: on the progress that you have made!

This is the update of my hair this year. I am happy with my growth :yep:. I want to be APL next year at this time. I am trying to used less heat next year.

Results:
2010Growth.jpg

I really only have a 6 month comparison pic since I didn't take many hair pics in the beginning of 2010. I'm almost 18 months into my transition and there has definitely been some breakage, but overall I'm happy with my progress. For 2011, I plan on chopping around May or June so I'm guessing by then I'll be past BSL. I won't chop until my natural hair is APL (unless all my relaxed ends break off :lachen:)

*CLICK TO ENLARGE PICS ETA: MY CUT FROM EARLY '09

user16703_pic15563_1241972274.jpg

JUN_DEC_STRAIGHT.jpg

Last edited:
You made great progress between may and october! Wow!
Here is my one year progress pics(the thumbnails are small so just click to enlarge)...and my prediction for next year is full BSL/grazing MBL.

Edited to change the May pic and add prediction...

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

This thread, is so inspiring, all of you ladies have made such great progress.

Congrats to all of you!

MORE HAIR, MORE HAIR, MORE HAIR PROGRESS PICTURES NOW : )

This is a great thread ladies, let's keep the pictures coming.

I finally took progress pics. I straightened my hair for the holidays (and got some bangs as well) but I just did my length check today.

Nov 2009 (in Dec I was in a bad car accident, so no pics like I intended)
102_0553-vi.jpg

102_0625-vi.jpg

Dec 2010
102_2229-vi.jpg

102_2217-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty excited with this year's progress. :yay:My hair is only about 2 inches longer than it was last year at this time, but because I was given a ridiculous and unrequested cut of 3.5-4 inches I actually did get 6 inches of growth. :dance7:

By this time next year, I would like to be or grazing TL, which is now 5 inches away. The top layers of my hair will hopefully have reached waistlength, they are at BSL right now. I should hit HL in the next two or three months and around that time I want to give myself one good cut using Feye's method. No more salons.

The following are pics from Mar, when I got the cut, to now:

Attachments

• after cut 2010.jpg
    after cut 2010.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 131
  • dec 2010 update.jpg
    dec 2010 update.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 140
my progress is based on a three month period. It does not look a lot but im very very happy. Im certain that i will be APL come Dec 2011.
Start pic oct 2010
IMG_4416-1-1-1.gif

Nov 2010
IMG_4497-1.gif

dec 2010- im grazing SL :yep:
IMG_4870-1.gif

Great progress ladies. Here are my progress shots. The first is from December 2008 when I first joined LHCF. The second is from March 2009. The third is from December 2009. The fourth is from December 2010. And the fifth is from December 2010.
By this time next year, I hope to be full MBL.

The first picture was the longest my hair had ever been prior to joining LHCF.

Attachments

• 1zx5ncy.jpg
    1zx5ncy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 2h34sxw.jpg
    2h34sxw.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 2d105t1.jpg
    2d105t1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 46
  • 24ytxy0.jpg
    24ytxy0.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 52
  • hx4t3m.jpg
    hx4t3m.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty excited with this year's progress. :yay:My hair is only about 2 inches longer than it was last year at this time, but because I was given a ridiculous and unrequested cut of 3.5-4 inches I actually did get 6 inches of growth. :dance7:

By this time next year, I would like to be or grazing TL, which is now 5 inches away. The top layers of my hair will hopefully have reached waistlength, they are at BSL right now. I should hit HL in the next two or three months and around that time I want to give myself one good cut using Feye's method. No more salons.

Wonderful progress!!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

I finally took progress pics. I straightened my hair for the holidays (and got some bangs as well) but I just did my length check today.

Nov 2009 (in Dec I was in a bad car accident, so no pics like I intended)
102_0553-vi.jpg

102_0625-vi.jpg

Dec 2010
102_2229-vi.jpg

102_2217-vi.jpg

Very nice!!! :dance7:

Thanks to all the ladies who have shared and will share. I wish you all the very best in the new year.
I had some rough setbacks this year and have decided to let those old pre-LHCF ends go once and for all. I am getting a lot of much needed inspiration from you ladies here and am sure that what ever I gain next year will be for the best.
God Bless

OMG, your hair made me do a double take!!! Please keep us posted on how the Feye's method works out for you because I've got to learn to trim my own ends in 2011!!!

I know 2010 is almost over but I finally relaxed a few days after Christmas so here's my 2010 progress...
11/09

12/10

I know my hair is very uneven but that's how it grows :ohwell:. I'm trying not to trim until I reach my final goal of WL hopefully in 2011.

Back