2010 progress pics!!! .....plus your 2011 LENGTH predictions

Highly Favored8

August 2009 :blush:,:nono:,:wallbash:,:cry2:. I went from full APL back to NL/EL

August 2010-:grin:,:yay:

Went from NL/EL as of today I am at the top of APL. I will post the last one Dec.21,2010 (my last touch up for 2010)

I only touch up four times a year.

By 12-31-2011- I will be full BSL :grin: very excited.

Last edited:

DesignerCurls

Awesome progress...you retained alot of growth from june to nov!!!

Started: Last relaxer and cut 10/2009 EL

BC June 2010 9 months after transitioning

Now 11/2010 All natural grazing SL

My 2011 hope is to be APL by August/Sept working my way to possibly BSL by Dec 2011/Jan 2012

DesignerCurls

Subbing!!! I will be back in Dec with my updates. Hopefully I will be pass APL (I've been there for a whole year due to unnecessary trims :nono:).

pattyr5

I couldn't find a pic from January 2010 but I found August 2009 and Novemeber 2010. In 2011, I am hoping to be full, thick and healthy MBL :grin::grin:...That might be a little too ambitious but what the heck!!

Attachments

• P1020938.jpg
    P1020938.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4817.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 182

cocoma

OMG! All of this growth is amazing. I don't feel like I have grown at all! congratulations to everyone and I WILL BE BACK!

BlaqBella

Sorry about the big arse pics ya'll but it was that or the link..I guess some of us don't like links. But since steaming my coilies are happier than before! And I have upped the ceramide usage also. HHG ALL!!
ETA: BTW ignore the dates b/c the first three were actually the same day (camera date was off). And I will try to take consistent pics w/ less glaring flash from here out.
3) were taken 11/24/10~~~ 1)bottom right is from around 7/?/10
Since I just trimmed again (totally feeling you ladies on the unecessary trims) I predict that i'll make full apl by Aug. 2011.

Last edited:

jerseygurl

Not a new member
great progress ladies!! Dlewis I'm always in awe of how fast your hair grows. I don't have any pictures cos I cut my hair from MBL to APL but next year it's on!!

NaturalBoss

Subscribing....
I will be back to post my progress in a week or 2. My 2011 length prediction is WL.....It's a STRETCH goal, but I think I can do it.:yep:

Aggie

Claiming my spot on the front line, watching all the inspiration pics for my own encouragement for next year. I have no progress pics to show at this time seeing that I did a BC earlier this year. I don't consider my SL hair worthy enough to show pics especially after seeing DLewis's gorgeous mane:grin:. But I aim to get there soon:yep:.

Imani

April 2010 to September 2010.

I want to make SL by the spring and also even out some of the layering in the back. I'm aiming to make APL by the end of 2011.

I know a lot of ladies r straightening in Dec to see progress, but i'm waiting til my bday in Feb so I figure I'll just go ahead and post now.

Attachments

• HPIM0104.jpg
    HPIM0104.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 137
  • HPIM0399.JPG
    HPIM0399.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

DarkandLovely

Great job to all the lovely heads of hair in this thread. I will be relaxing at the end of the month so I'll be back then to post my end of the year results--I hope to be full BSL then.

chelleypie810

Not much progress but some. I'm scissor happy so I was cutting to even up my back part prolly about every 3 months.. I can never get crisp progress pics but there good enough!

Attachments

• DSC01509.jpg
    DSC01509.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC02889.jpg
    DSC02889.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 159

kinkylove

My progress is in my siggy. I'm going to be MBL in 2011...and hopefully touching WL by the end of that year.