20% off $50 from FNWL

Brownie518

GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY AND THOUGHT I'D SHARE:

Weekend Customer-Only Discount:
Save 20% On Qualifying Orders Over $50

Discount code: CANDYCANE
Offer expires: December 9, 2007 (Sunday) 11:59 p.m. ET
  • To receive 20% off enter code CANDYCANE within the discount code field at the time of checkout. The discount code MUST be entered into the appropriate field to be eligible for this promotion.
  • This offer is only available through our online store and excludes sale items, certain bulk sizes, auction items, purchases made using gift certificates, shipping, handling or taxes. The discount cannot be applied to past purchases.
  • Only one discount code can be used per order.
  • We reserve the right to clarify any of our special offers or discounts and are not liable for any typos or errors.
  • For additional information, please visit our Discounts page
  • If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact our customer care department before you place your order.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Okay, but do they have anything in stock???? The last couple of months when I've gone to order from them, many things have been OOS!

Brownie518

Okay, but do they have anything in stock???? The last couple of months when I've gone to order from them, many things have been OOS!

I know, those buggers! I haven't even checked lately. I got my last two orders from Lotioncrafter and The Sage since they didn't have some of the things I wanted. Well, maybe someone can find something they want. :look: