2 day Sale 25% oils, butters and Mixology supplies

Seamonster

Get Ready for Thanksgiving Sale

Starting Thursday November 1st, 2012 NOW!
Ends at 11:59 pm Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 (CST)

64 hours of Savings!!!

Store Wide Sale! 25% OFF

Includes almost all in stock inventory 25% savings, plus you earn Lone Star Loot rewards points.

Lone Star Loot means you get 10% back on every purchase you make for use on future purchase automatically.

Details:
http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/?Click=787
Use Coupon Code THANKS
Discounts apply to Website orders only.
Offer good for in-stock inventory only.
Selected items may be excluded.

I just broke my no buy because I am an oil junkie and found a 25% off sale on oils :grin:, and the supplies to make my own products. If you need some oils or butters, they rarely go on sale. Lotion crafters only gave me a 5% discount, and they don't do black Friday. Some other supply companies claim to have a sale, but they just place their regular prices in a sale format, this is a real sale on supplies. Enjoy!

Last edited:
THX SOOOO MUCH. i've been waiting for some kinda discount to make homemade butter mixture

poochie167

I bought so much stuff and at such good prices :thud: I had to stop myself, lol. I have been holding out on replacing my oils until I completely ran out of someone gave me at least 20% off. I got some stuff to try my hand at mixology too. Going to start by finding a basic lotion recipe to try.

They have a natural preservative that is only available from them, so I am going to give it a try. So excited!

Back