1YEAR PROGRESS PICS!

Your hair looks so healthy. The ends thickened up and you didn't really lose lenght.
By the way you sound like me right now, I need a digital camera and a little progress, then I'll learn how to post photos.

i am so happy for you.. your hair has made wonderful progress!!!!!!!!it looks much healthier.... beautiful pics........smile......

You shouldn't be embarrassed by your pics (they're not even bad). You might be an inspiration for someone else to keep going. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Mizani_Mrs said:
You guys, I am coming out of the closet. I have been hiding for the 1st year that I've been on this site. I am out and I am proudly showing of my lovely hair!

I have finally did my fotki album, please check it out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Honestly, i didn't make much progress as far as length, which was disheartening at first, but seeing this pic and seeing the fullness that i've gained...I am very very happy. My hair grows soooo slow. I think it just took a while to get past shoulder length, but now that i am...I hope I'll get to BSL faster.
oh and by the way...this pic was after a dusting. I want to show everyone what I mean when i say that i don't trim my hair for 'perfect evenness'.

I never did post my pic before because firstly i did'nt have a cam, and secondly when i saw my 'before' pic, i was hurt at the thin/broken off ends, so i ain't want to post them without the 'after' pic. So here it is! I can't wait til my fiance gets back home with his camera cause I want to post my caruso pics as well as my cinammon colourshines pic!!

Yay! thanks everyone for looking!

http://public.fotki.com/mizani-mrs/ (password = mizani)
YOU GO MAMA!!!!!! (you are hot to death in that Bahamas pic!! And I don't mean temperature!!!!:lachen: :lachen: !!!!!;) )

Excellent progress!! Your hair is growing long and it will be a breeze from now on. Congratulations! :clap:

You and your hair are just beautiful in this pics! Keep up the great work! You will be posting your BSL photos in no time!

Back