11 Wks Post Rollerset-Pic

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Well done! I'm at 11 weeks as well. How are you taking care of your stretch? I find that rollersetting is too much manipulation for me when I'm stretching. Your hair looks healthy and fantastic. No breakage!! :worship2:

janeemat

Well done! I'm at 11 weeks as well. How are you taking care of your stretch? I find that rollersetting is too much manipulation for me when I'm stretching. Your hair looks healthy and fantastic. No breakage!! :worship2:

I wash Wed and Sat. Rollersetting each time along with deep cond/and protein treatments. The deep conditioning allow me to detangle with ease. I finger comb my rollersets. To me rollersetting stretches the ng and makes it easier to handle. I'll wear it down for a couple of days and then scoop it up in a loose bun until my next wash. I moisturize my ends twice a day.

janeemat

Nice, what size rollers did you use? How do you keep it curly? I love the way they are falling.

I used the red magnetic for this set. When I want a curly set I use the red. Purple when I want a straighter look. When I wash and set on Sat night, I sleep in the rollers. I never take my rollerset down until the next morning. Sometimes I will roll it again at night and sleep in them again if I want to keep a wavy/curly look. If not, I just finger it in a wrap. And yes it is torture.

Last edited: