11 month progress update!

c*c*chic*

Here's my update! I've wanted to show u guys for so long but my phone doesn't let me upload here, photobucket or fotki so I had to use a myspace page until I get to a cpu!

http://www.myspace.com/509831846

Its not as much length as I would have hoped but something is better than nothing. 2010 I'm going hard!! Look and let me know what you think ladies!!!

Thanx!

Once a week:
1.Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair
2.Dc with aphogee 2min & silicon mix
3.Redken (gvp) anti snap leave in or lacio lacio
Aphogee keratin & green tea reconstructorizer
Chi silk infusion (gvp)
4. Add heat protectant
5. Blow dry then flat iron or rollerset

Thanx!

Once a week:
1.Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair
2.Dc with aphogee 2min & silicon mix
3.Redken (gvp) anti snap leave in or lacio lacio
Aphogee keratin & green tea reconstructorizer
Chi silk infusion (gvp)
4. Add heat protectant
5. Blow dry then flat iron or rollerset

Congrats on your progress. Since you are going hard in 2010 may I suggest revamping #5

dont want you to lose any progress to heat, weekly heat seems like a bit much.

hope to see more from u in 2010 :)

OMG, the color of your hair... I just LOVE IT.. to say the least.

You don't notice anything ill effects from using aphogee 2 min ever week.... I pretty much have the same regimen.. and I been wondering about using all the protein.

Great hair, great color. I would totally steal your color and not be ashamed

Ty ladies!!

@20 something- ty!! My hair was lightened last summer and the color was killing me so I did a henna over what was left and I hoped for a burgundy but it turned it a serious strawberry blonde color. But my hair LOVES the 2 minute, especially when I mix it with silicon mix! Try it for a month and see how it reacts.

Congrats on your progress. Since you are going hard in 2010 may I suggest revamping #5

I plan on doing bunning and half wigs for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks a month and flat ironing once a month so I can retain length.

I use the Silicone Mix line sometimes. That's some good stuff.... Love the smell

Back