10 month Progress Pics..SL to BSB!

Your hair grows fast. Congrats

that is seriously impressive. congrats!!

wow! I wish my hair grew that fast. Congratulations! I'm off to cry myself to sleep now

LOL, I'm sure you'll be at whatever goals you set as well, just keep doing what your doing :) Patience and consistency will pay off.

That is WONDERFUL growth!!!!!

great growth

Thanks ladies! It's still amazes me to think that my hair actually does "grow and retain" after all these years of being stuck at SL. But during this journey so far, I never thought/knew my hair grows fast...I figured I was growing the normal 1/2 inch a month. Does it seem/look as though I grow more than the norm a month?

Girl that is some serious progress in 10 months. way to go! :) I hope I can make similar progress this year.

Thanks again ladies. I had some help figuring out how to add photos in the thread instead of an attachment, so I put a few more up.

Awesome progress!!! Maybe you can make it to MBL this year!:grin:

Thanks Ms. Christ3n! Wow wouldn't that be great if I made MBL this year. I would love to make it or atleast be grazing MBL by the end of the year!

thanks for the inspiration.

Aww...thanks! So many ladies on this board have inspired me so feels great knowing I can be of help to others.

Congrats great Progress!!

Thanks Toy! I'm trying to get to where you are :)

Last edited:
Back