1/4 inch new growth in 9 days!

SparklingFlame

I started using my MTG replica mix the same day I got the braids done in my advatar. I got some NG. I think its about 1/4 an inch. Heres the pic.

Kimberly

naturallady said:
Thanks everybody! This just reaffirmed what I knew all along. Sulfer works! Here is the link for the recipe that I use.

Thank you much for this information. If I can get the same results as MTG without the stinky smell, this could be a winner! Plus I was looking for some more natural alternatives for my hair instead of all store bought products (you know, they get discontinued and change the formulation and so forth).

Thanks a lot!

ariesluv

ok this looks pretty kool..... yall are breaking me down I'm going to spend all litte money on hair products.

Dee-Licious

naturallady... how often are you using your mix? how are you using your mix? and how much growth did you usually get before using your mix?

SparklingFlame

MsDanele1518 said:
naturallady... how often are you using your mix? how are you using your mix? and how much growth did you usually get before using your mix?
I use it every day or sometimes every other day. Before I used it I got a half an inch per month.

MissDiva

I just placed my order. Thanks for the recommendation. I've been wanting to try MTG but I didn't think I could stomach the smell so this is perfect!

BeatriceFly

hey naturalmamacita lol i just PMed you about that stuff girl
but i wanted to know
do you think your mix with the black castor oil would work??
also is the applicator bottle included? and where can i buy one anyway
but yea girl... so black castor oil with your sulfur ... what do you think?