How do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

Channy31

I'm in buns literally 99% of the time and have been for years even when I was relaxed many many years ago. But im so bored of them

How do you guys wear your hair everyday?
Advice for making buns more exciting?

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
MixedGirl I'm in buns or some other updo but mostly buns. TBH, I don't try to make my buns exciting, messy is the most exciting I get. They are just doing a job. Check Youtube for some jazzed up buns.

natural2008

Chunky flat twist under a satin scarf and a fitted nike had coz I run daily. At work I just wear a crochet cute hat and switch after i run.

SuchaLady

A bun or ponytail. Not even for a protective reason lol. That's just how I wear my hair. It's been this way since middle school.

LovinLea

I usually wear a bun on top of my head made with braiding hair. I might add in a braid, make it loose and messy, tight and neat, I change the position of it on my head.

Now I'm getting back into wigs though.

IMFOCSD

Wigs wigs wigs....luv them....I try & switch the wig style atleast once a month. Underneath my hair is in four flat twists pinned down using hair pins.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

GettingKinky

Buns or braid out ponytails. Sometimes a half up half down braid out.

Attachments

• image-3030029610.jpg
    image-3030029610.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 97

FoxxyLocs

Twists, mini braids, twist outs, flexi rod set, cornrows, straightened

My buns are usually made from a braid out or twist out. They're a little more interesting that way.

ckisland

I wear either wash n'gos or braidouts. But I'm going to start PSing once my products get here :yep:. I also don't have styling skills like a lot of youtube ladies, and I don't have the patience to learn. That's the main benefit of growing long hair. It makes doing nothing look good :grin:!

Dove56

I've been wearing a bun since the beginning of Oct to grow my hair out longer and although it's boring my growth is off the chain! In August I will start alternating between bunning and silk wraps.

spellinto

I usually turn to buns just because they are the quickest and look presentable almost all of the time...but lately I've been rocking a simple long braid down my back. If I have time, I also wear my version of the french roll...which isn't as old lady-like as it sounds (see photos here!).

koolkittychick

I have recently begun playing around with a little bit fancier buns like Chiniese buns and woven buns; they are a nice change of pace and let me incorporate a new hair toy in the mix. I have also been trying out new braid styles as well. I just learned how to do a nice Crown braid; I got a lot of compliments on it and it lasted three good days as well. Hope this gives you ideas on how to switch it up. :yep:

MarieB

I wear mine out because I am in love with my curls--I do braids and tuck my ends at night to avoid splits/breakage/ssk's. So far it's working...

MsDee14

My hair is typically braided(chunky braids..maybe like 10) and pinned into an updo.
I always wear a cute scarf to spice it up.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Cant help you because Im an avid bunner. It just works well for me. Im tired of them, but if it fixed, it aint broken.

naija24

right now, i just wear my hair out because...i can't do anything else with it haha! but once it gets longer, like full EL I think I'm gonna braid the back along my head to protect my ends.

SouthernScienceNerd

I wear my hair out every single day, either in a braidout or twistout and the occasional wash and go. For variety, I play with the position of my parts, headbands, etc.