Mira Hair oil

CurlsBazillion

I don't know what this product is so I goggled it and found the site for the oil. It claims to boost hair growth to 2-3 in per month lol. These are the ingredients and I don't recognize half of it but 2-3 in per month...how many of these oils are gonna claim to be the magic potion? the first ingredient is oil...I swear it is lol http://www.buymirahairoil.com/Ingredients.html
Oil, Castor oil, Eclipta Alba, Cardiospermm Halicacabum, Centella Asiatica, Bacopa Monnieri, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Anjana Kallu, Glycyrhiza Glabra, Abrus Precatorius. Olive Oil Aqua extract of Shikakai, Neem / Indian Lilac / Azadirae d` Inde / Indischer Zedrach, Tulsi / Sweet Basil / Basilic Cultive / Basilienkraut.

CurlsBazillion

I love how the testimonials come with no pictures or visual examples.
and one of those testimonials say, "I have grown 1.98 inches of hair in a month!" That is a ridiculously specific measurement :perplexed

The site also says, "Mira is just $69.99 AND after a single 2 minute application, you will instantly get longer, thicker, bouncier, silkier and more manageable hair, which will be permanent and 100% natural!" This just doesn't sound right.

Ronnieaj

Don't forget the $20 shipping and handling!!!! And does anyone know how much you get for that price, because I can't seem to find that info :look:.

And on further review, it just looks like an ayurvedic oil blend. Some of the more common names for the ingredients are bhringraj, balloon vine, gotu kola, water hyssop, amla, true indigo, anjana kallu, licorice, and indian licorice (those are the ingredients, in order, prior to olive oil).

The "oil" is supposedly coconut oil, based on a google search. Umm, I think I'll pass.

Last edited:

greenandchic

I don't know what this product is so I goggled it and found the site for the oil. It claims to boost hair growth to 2-3 in per month lol. These are the ingredients and I don't recognize half of it but 2-3 in per month...how many of these oils are gonna claim to be the magic potion? the first ingredient is oil...I swear it is lol http://www.buymirahairoil.com/Ingredients.html
Oil, Castor oil, Eclipta Alba, Cardiospermm Halicacabum, Centella Asiatica, Bacopa Monnieri, Emblica Officinalis, Indigofera Tinctoria, Anjana Kallu, Glycyrhiza Glabra, Abrus Precatorius. Olive Oil Aqua extract of Shikakai, Neem / Indian Lilac / Azadirae d` Inde / Indischer Zedrach, Tulsi / Sweet Basil / Basilic Cultive / Basilienkraut.

:lachen:

"Oil" aka mineral oil.

abcd09

I looked at the youtube reviews and you can tell they paid women to do them. All of the review sites for this oil are also linking or selling it, so all the reviews are suspect to me .

CurlsBazillion

greenandchic I guess you didn't believe her huh. imo the two that commented stating mira oil is the best or that it works are the same people. One had a normal looking acct with uploads and stuff and the other didn't and the only other videos they liked were the ones uploaded by the normal looking acct. Sooo whats gonna happen next. one of our ppl here will order it and claim its a scam when clearly it is and several will be in an up roar blah blah blah, long threads about custormer service blah blah blah. Its just a total shame how some ppl are blind.

greenandchic

@greenandchic I guess you didn't believe her huh. imo the two that commented stating mira oil is the best or that it works are the same people. One had a normal looking acct with uploads and stuff and the other didn't and the only other videos they liked were the ones uploaded by the normal looking acct. Sooo whats gonna happen next. one of our ppl here will order it and claim its a scam when clearly it is and several will be in an up roar blah blah blah, long threads about custormer service blah blah blah. Its just a total shame how some ppl are blind.

@CurlsBazillion No doubt! I will bookmark this thread for the day when that happens. I will be here like, :pop:

tiffjust2002

I searched the threads on this forum, because I got an email yesterday from someone wanting me to do a product review or a sponsored post on this mira oil and I wanted to see what the ladies were saying about it on this board first before I answered his email back. but on another note that dang oil is expensive!!!!

CurlsBazillion

I searched the threads on this forum, because I got an email yesterday from someone wanting me to do a product review or a sponsored post on this mira oil and I wanted to see what the ladies were saying about it on this board first before I answered his email back. but on another note that dang oil is expensive!!!!

a sponsored post? :nono: Man I'm slow, I've never considered this but I can see it being a very lucrative move to target forums like these by paying members to be their product pushers.
I wonder how many sponsored posts have been made that lead people to buy a ridiculous product? Ugghhh, I'm not feeling this.

tiffjust2002

a sponsored post? :nono: Man I'm slow, I've never considered this but I can see it being a very lucrative move to target forums like these by paying members to be their product pushers.
I wonder how many sponsored posts have been made that lead people to buy a ridiculous product? Ugghhh, I'm not feeling this.

The sponsored post would be on my blog not on this forum :) And by law whenever someone is writing a sponsored post they have to tell their readers it is sponsored. I do them all the time for various things or what not but I do what fits with my blog and what I think my readers will benefit from if it's a product I don't do everyone I get. For example I got an email for a sponsored pre written post about cell phones, I said no too because I don't talk about cell phones on my blog LOL, I just told him it's not a good fit with my blog.

But back to this oil email, I just responded to the person I don't know if they were a lady or man and told them no thanks I wasn't interested, I don't trust it, the oil might make my hair fall out :lachen:I don't know what's in that crap! this was the site I got in my email

http://makemyhairgrowfaster.org/mira-hair-oil

cbanks67

I recognize some of the ingredients but some I don't know. My Mom just bought some miracle grow items and when she got them they had a lot of chemicals in them so I offered to help make some items and help her on her journey and we're already seeing good results. They make money off of people's desire for fast results.

CurlsBazillion

@tiffjust2002 oh ok, I assumed you meant a sponsored post here since you didn't mention your blog. I think you made a good decision not to use or review that product. The ridiculous claims don't match the ingredients. I don't think it would make your hair fall out but its too expensive for what it is.

tiffjust2002

@tiffjust2002 oh ok, I assumed you meant a sponsored post here since you didn't mention your blog. I think you made a good decision not to use or review that product. The ridiculous claims don't match the ingredients. I don't think it would make your hair fall out but its too expensive for what it is.

I am so paranoid :grin: Yep it just seemed all shady to me like everyone else said.

guyanesesista

Didn't read the thread but I bought this crap when I was first getting curious about growing my hair. I really hated it. It wax this black oil that seemed like it would stain everything. I used it a couple times and threw it out after a few months. I didn't use it long enough to see results.

Jace032000

I tried this stuff and have been using it off and on for about 2 years (I bought two bottles of this stuff and have had it for a while). When I first bought it, I used the product as directed along with the shampoo they sold with it….after 6 months of continual usage…I did NOT see any 'amazing' hair growth as they claimed. Now, I still have the junk…and I actually only use this oil because it makes my flat ironed hair incredibly soft. $69 (plus $20 shipping) is not worth a hair softener…. keep your hard earned money.