what happened to the no heat straight plates thread ckw and launch?

msbettyboop

What are these plates and where can I find information about them? I must have them!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Urban

I hope she starts selling them soon. Everyone's almost been trying to throw their money at her to get them :lol:. As long as the price point is reasonable, they will fly off the shelves. The only thing she'll have to worry about is keeping up with the demand.

knbradley

Hello ladies!!!

Someone just inboxed me and told me that this thread was here and I just want to take a minute to address the post above. I want to first of all apologize for offending anyone with thread listings. Originally, I was honestly just trying to get input on the video before it launched because I have only had a male perspective (my hubby) and I really wanted the advice from women out there. I really wasn't expecting such a response from the viewers and feedback was tremendously helpful!!! I was simply responding and trying to give everyone updates on the project because if it weren't for the readers and the support...I was about to launch a campaign that probably would not have been successful because I needed to make very important changes. The last post was of the final video and I was so excited to share it with the LHCF members because SO many of you inboxed, replied to the threads and gave me insight, that I wanted you to see the final results from our collaboration. I guess the threads came off as "spammy" to about 2% of the viewers and I was reported and my threads were removed. I received an email and I wrote a formal apology to the LHCF Directors as well because it was never my intent to offend or annoy anyone. To be honest, I always read and reply on this site but I never knew that I needed to create a vendor account because honestly when I signed up for the site, I didn't have a product...LOL. I am learning along the way and I am going to make sure that I follow all the rules and do this the right way. I am going to pay the fee for the vendor account and get this thing going. It was just a minor bump in the road, but I will get through it. I will post an update on the vendor page as soon as I get my account updated. Thanks ladies and again please understand that my intentions were good. Just looking for help and suggestions from other women. Take care!!!

luckiestdestiny

Hello ladies!!!

Someone just inboxed me and told me that this thread was here and I just want to take a minute to address the post above. I want to first of all apologize for offending anyone with thread listings. Originally, I was honestly just trying to get input on the video before it launched because I have only had a male perspective (my hubby) and I really wanted the advice from women out there. I really wasn't expecting such a response from the viewers and feedback was tremendously helpful!!! I was simply responding and trying to give everyone updates on the project because if it weren't for the readers and the support...I was about to launch a campaign that probably would not have been successful because I needed to make very important changes. The last post was of the final video and I was so excited to share it with the LHCF members because SO many of you inboxed, replied to the threads and gave me insight, that I wanted you to see the final results from our collaboration. I guess the threads came off as "spammy" to about 2% of the viewers and I was reported and my threads were removed. I received an email and I wrote a formal apology to the LHCF Directors as well because it was never my intent to offend or annoy anyone. To be honest, I always read and reply on this site but I never knew that I needed to create a vendor account because honestly when I signed up for the site, I didn't have a product...LOL. I am learning along the way and I am going to make sure that I follow all the rules and do this the right way. I am going to pay the fee for the vendor account and get this thing going. It was just a minor bump in the road, but I will get through it. I will post an update on the vendor page as soon as I get my account updated. Thanks ladies and again please understand that my intentions were good. Just looking for help and suggestions from other women. Take care!!!

@knbradley be sure to post an update here as well or pm me so that I can do it. As this is not your thread it will be okay to do that as some do not go into the vendor threads. I seldom do. I think it was the amount of threads you were doing before as you mentioned. No one curr (or most don't that you've posted more than once...and for those that do, it's settled now), seriously we know you were excited so don't worry about that. Just GIVE US plates! And the info about them so we can support you. I'd hate for you to go on kickstarter and not make your goal. So at any rate I started this thread, so it is not you creating one about your project so it will be fine to post an update. Even if you just post they're on kickstarter and I can search and post the link. Even better, pm me so that I can get the info in this thread on time for the launch.

Mahogony7

Hello ladies!!!

Well is I didn't think they were spammy compared to al those stupid what's my hair type threads:lol: I hate those with a passion.

How long do you have to wear the plates for the hair to become straight.

Avyn

So what are are these plates? How do they look and work? Ive never seen them and am excited!

Eta:Thank you↓↓↓

I want these!!!!! Today!!!!!
Such a great idea knbradley !!!!!!
It says the kickstarter acct isn't live. What does that mean? When will it be live?

Last edited:

Urban

Jealousy is an awful, awful thing. I can't believe someone actually found the time to sit down and write a formal complaint.

You just keep going knbradley. Don't let people discourage you. You already know that the majority of us are happy for you and will be supporting your product.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Wow to the complaint. I've been looking for the updates only to find this. I hope it isn't a deterrent as I am genuinely excited about this product.

Channy31

eeeeppp. so interested, hoping for international shipping?!

I can just see it now, a blow out without heat and then just adding a few flexi rods/twist out/braid out and ready to go!

luckiestdestiny

eeeeppp. so interested, hoping for international shipping?!

I can just see it now, a blow out without heat and then just adding a few flexi rods/twist out/braid out and ready to go!

@Channy31

I can't speak for @knbradley but I can speak for kickstarter. It does allow for international shipping. It's up to the person, with the creation, whether they want to do it or not (and allow it), but anyone who uses amazon can purchase the product because kickstarter is attached to amazon payments. So if you're in a country that allows amazon you are fine (and of course the seller has to "agree" to ship to you). So if she decides to allow international shipping, you login through kickstarter (or create an account) and then you click to support and it takes you to amazon.com to follow through and pay like with anyone in the U.S.

Which is great because I trust amazon and have purchased a ton of products through amazon anyways so it works for me.

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

I wonder can it work on type 4 hair. I see it on type 3. And the video said minimum heat so do you still have to flat iron and it takes just one pass instead of two or more?

luckiestdestiny

I wonder can it work on type 4 hair. I see it on type 3. And the video said minimum heat so do you still have to flat iron and it takes just one pass instead of two or more?

Lilmama1011
Did you see the kickstarter one? It was on 4a and 3c hair.

Also the first video shows it with no heat (the one on youtube) whereas the one on kickstarter cuts out that part. I hope she adds that back because it's confusing. In other threads she .got responses to her vids and that was one of mine.

So you can do it with or without heat period. She just used heat to speed up the results on the type 4 hair.

Channy31

@Channy31

I can't speak for @knbradley but I can speak for kickstarter. It does allow for international shipping. It's up to the person, with the creation, whether they want to do it or not (and allow it), but anyone who uses amazon can purchase the product because kickstarter is attached to amazon payments. So if you're in a country that allows amazon you are fine (and of course the seller has to "agree" to ship to you). So if she decides to allow international shipping, you login through kickstarter (or create an account) and then you click to support and it takes you to amazon.com to follow through and pay like with anyone in the U.S.

Which is great because I trust amazon and have purchased a ton of products through amazon anyways so it works for me.

yay! Thanks for this, now i'm just thinking how many I'm going to need...

Lilmama1011

Lilmama1011
Did you see the kickstarter one? It was on 4a and 3c hair.

Also the first video shows it with no heat (the one on youtube) whereas the one on kickstarter cuts out that part. I hope she adds that back because it's confusing. In other threads she .got responses to her vids and that was one of mine.

So you can do it with or without heat period. She just used heat to speed up the results on the type 4 hair.

No I didn't see kickstartet luckiestdestiny

luckiestdestiny

Just received notification the kickstarter launched:
Kickstarter

Hooray! Kelechi Bradley just launched their project, CWK Straight Plates-Straighten Hair Without Heat.

CWK Straight Plates-Straighten Hair Without Heat

CWK Straight Plates-Straighten Hair Without Heat

by Kelechi Bradley

This is a NO HEAT hair STRETCHING tool for Curly, Wavy and Kinky haired girls. This tool is a healthy way too straighten your hair.

$8,000
goal
30 days
remaining

View this project

Now’s your chance to be one of the first backers!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...air-without-heat?ref=watched_project_launched

Fhrizzball

Would anyone happen to know how many plates one would need for certain hair lengths? Or even which of the kick starter ones would be enough for so and so hair length?

luckiestdestiny

Would anyone happen to know how many plates one would need for certain hair lengths? Or even which of the kick starter ones would be enough for so and so hair length?

If you look at the rewards it tells you which one for short, which one for medium, and which one for long hair. On the video she tells how many she used for the little girl with the short hair so that should give you an idea.

luckiestdestiny

Okay so I'm going to tag everyone who asked about the plates in this thread so they can know it's launched.

I already got the ones for long hair. Done deal.:grin:

virtuenow

Fhrizzball at about the 2:29 mark in the video she tells you how many plates you need for full head (based on short, medium, long hair).