crlsweetie912

Asking for prayers for my son. He's been incessantly bullied and find out today the boys have hit him too.....he said something inappropriate in anger and here we are at the hospital so he can be evaluated and allowed back at school.
I'm at my breaking point....just need God to come through for us. Thank you all.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Asking for prayers for my son. He's been incessantly bullied and find out today the boys have hit him too.....he said something inappropriate in anger and here we are at the hospital so he can be evaluated and allowed back at school.
I'm at my breaking point....just need God to come through for us. Thank you all.

crlsweetie912

Praying for you and your son... Praying with a trusting heart and knowing that God has already made all the crooked places straight, all of the high places low and is crushing into dust the gates of iron.... the iron bullies...

In Jesus' Name Amen and Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Please note the change in the Prayer Line Number: :pray:

Prayer Line is open each Thursday Evening

Time: 9:00 to 9:30 p.m.

(Eastern Time)

Call in Number: (712) 432-8399

New Access Code: 744158

Note: Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon
your phone's carrier service.

WorkInProgress88

These past few weeks have been such an emotional roller coaster for me...one moment I'm up, the next moment I'm down. I'm asking that you ladies pray for me. My heart is heavy and I can't seem to shake this feeling of loneliness and anxiety.

Shimmie

Staff member
These past few weeks have been such an emotional roller coaster for me...one moment I'm up, the next moment I'm down. I'm asking that you ladies pray for me. My heart is heavy and I can't seem to shake this feeling of loneliness and anxiety.

BluEgo...

:kiss: We're praying for you. :pray:

Please be encouraged... okay? God has a special embrace for you to take your fears away. Your greatest concerns about your concerns...are in God's hands. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I ask that you ladies pray for me as well as my family. A family problem that has been a secret since I was child has been made public and it's affecting my sibling and myself. I find that I am isolating myself to keep me from talking about it. My ultamate fear that she (the family member most effected) will go back to an unhealthy situation because she has no other choice.

I myself have had a lot going on in my life. I find myself to be constantly stressed out and sometimes depressed.

I removed myself from an abusive (emotionally/ psychological) relationship earlier this year, but I'm still dealing with soul ties...not only from my previous relationship, but others that I put myself into. I realize that I have no one to blame but myself because I chose to be with these men in my past. I've tried to pray them away, but I'm still haunted with thoughts an dreams that I awaken from with distress.

I feel like I'm always "going through something" and although I put on a brave front and seem strong through it all, frankly...I'm tired.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I ask that you ladies pray for me as well as my family. A family problem that has been a secret since I was child has been made public and it's affecting my sibling and myself. I find that I am isolating myself to keep me from talking about it. My ultamate fear that she (the family member most effected) will go back to an unhealthy situation because she has no other choice.

I myself have had a lot going on in my life. I find myself to be constantly stressed out and sometimes depressed.

I removed myself from an abusive (emotionally/ psychological) relationship earlier this year, but I'm still dealing with soul ties...not only from my previous relationship, but others that I put myself into. I realize that I have no one to blame but myself because I chose to be with these men in my past. I've tried to pray them away, but I'm still haunted with thoughts an dreams that I awaken from with distress.

I feel like I'm always "going through something" and although I put on a brave front and seem strong through it all,

frankly...I'm tired.

curlcomplexity...

... And now it's time for you to Rest, for you've given your all you've given your best, God says, "Now Rest..." into His arms, of loving assurance to heal you completely.

Hebrews 4:1a

Therefore, while the promise of entering his rest still stands...

Dear Curlcomplexity, God's promises to and for you...still stands;

Now, Rest :sleep2:

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my new little cousin Joel in your prayers. Doctors had to take him at 24 weeks since his mom was in distress. He was born at 460 grams, about 1 lb. He is doing well so far, albeit tiny.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my new little cousin Joel in your prayers. Doctors had to take him at 24 weeks since his mom was in distress. He was born at 460 grams, about 1 lb. He is doing well so far, albeit tiny.

@naturalmanenyc,

Praying for your precious new cousin, Baby Joel... :pray:

I looked up the name, 'Joel' which means, "Jehovah is God' . God is in control over the health and well-being of Baby Joel. :love3:

This will be the Baby's 'First Christmas' of many more to come...

Unto God be all the Glory... Amen and Amen :pray:

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
My mother's health has been deteriorating for a decade now...I am unable to focus at work or sleep because of it. Me and my sisters are constantly fighting over how we should proceed, we can't seem to agree. Pray for our family please.

Shimmie

Staff member
My mother's health has been deteriorating for a decade now...I am unable to focus at work or sleep because of it. Me and my sisters are constantly fighting over how we should proceed, we can't seem to agree. Pray for our family please.

Maracuja. ..

The sisters on the Prayer Line are praying for you and your family right now.

God bless you and your Mom, in Jesus' Name Amen

Shimmie

Staff member

Maracuja. ..

The sisters on the Prayer Line are praying for you and your family right now.

God bless you and your Mom, in Jesus' Name Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray that I do not give in to temptation!

Dearest futureapl...

"You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you."

Remind yourself further...

Can you handle the consequences of yielding to temptation?

Do you truly want to experience the process of repentance of something that you should have avoided?

Is the temptation truly worth your peace of mind? Is it worth your soul? Is it worth the guilt and the worry of receiving forgiveness?

Is it worth the value of 'you'... Precious You...

Dearest One for whom I pray... YES... You can do all things through Christ who indeed strengthens you... all the way through.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

:grouphug2:

naturalmanenyc

Joel is an angel now. The blood transfusion wasn't successful and he passed away this morning.

Shimmie

Staff member
Joel is an angel now. The blood transfusion wasn't successful and he passed away this morning.

Dearest naturalmanenyc... :kiss:

This was not easy for you to share and my heart extends much compassion and loving prayers to you and your family. I am indeed praying for you and all to get through this in the loving peace of God.

We're always here... and always praying :pray:

Love,
Shimmie

LiftedUp

Hi ladies, everything has been going well so far but I need a little PUSH (pray until something happens). Could you please pray that the Holy Spirit continues to be a powerful force in my life and be the powerful driving force in some movements that I would like to make.

Thank you :) :hug2:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm trying to transition from my current career in the television production business to teaching.

I just had my final interview with Teach for America today and I should know if I've been accepted or not on December 15th.

I'm praying that God will open this down for me and allow me to pursue what I believe is my true calling.

I'm also hoping that they place me in Atlanta as I'm already settled here and I really don't want to have to move.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm trying to transition from my current career in the television production business to teaching.

I just had my final interview with Teach for America today and I should know if I've been accepted or not on December 15th.

I'm praying that God will open this down for me and allow me to pursue what I believe is my true calling.

I'm also hoping that they place me in Atlanta as I'm already settled here and I really don't want to have to move.

Dear NaturallyBri87....

Thanking God that you have a heart for teaching and for reaching the hearts and minds of many to the Glory of God.

Live in His peace and you are sure to follow the destiny that He has placed within your heart.

God bless you and please keep us updated. Okay? There are many here who are praying with and for you.

in Jesus' Name, Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies, everything has been going well so far but I need a little PUSH (pray until something happens). Could you please pray that the Holy Spirit continues to be a powerful force in my life and be the powerful driving force in some movements that I would like to make.

Thank you :) :hug2:

Dear LiftedUp...

Thank you for the honor of asking and and trusting us to pray with you. And you know what?

Here we are... :pray: for you.

futureapl

Please pray for my sister. She is having surgery Tuesday. I found out today well yesterday. I haven't been able to sleep since finding out hence why I'm posting this at 1:58 am. She is a single mother of two. I'm worrying about what will happen if something goes wrong during surgery.