Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Holding on is really hard.

I know, Babygirl, I know. :hug2:

Just know that God is not going to 'drop' you. He loves you too much.

The harder is seems for us to hold on, the tighter God holds onto us in His loving arms. He will not 'drop you'.

Taleah2009

Taleah2009,

Praying for peace between you and your fiance. The Holy Spirit is guiding you both into His perfect peace. Close your eyes to the 'dust' blowing in the storm (in other words, the issues that have been 'stirring' up the dust).

Instead, trust God and what He is showing you. He will give you His peace and guidance, for the dust has no choice than to settle for you to see clear.

Trust God and fear not the 'dust'.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Thank you so much!

Divine.

Just as I was praying for how to respond to your post, I saw the answer as big as life in your 'siggy'. No matter what's going on in your life and in your mind and body... ... the Lord’s purpose will prevail. .....Proverbs 19:21 When God prevails, it's always good... :yep:

I finally got a chance to read my devotional today and here is what it said:

"Among all My creatures, only humans can anticipate future events. This ability is a blessing, but it becomes a curse whenever it is misused. If you use your magnificent mind to worry about tomorrow, you cloak yourself in dark unbelief."

Sometimes the Holy Spirit amazes me. The right word at the right time! I have been freaking out lately because idk how I'm going to do this or that...I must continue to trust Him.

golden1

Prayer warriors, I need you. As you may remember, my mother was granted the last teaching year she needed to retire. There has been an extreme occurrence between she and her principal today where he said some things and she called me crying less than an hour ago. Please pray that no one takes away the blessing that was granted to her in the form of her last teaching year. I also am in need of the tension to dissipate quickly between she, any co-worker and her principal so that she is able to carry out the last teaching year in peace with understanding.

Iwanthealthyhair67

A few weeks ago my co-worker left the company (seemly suddenly to her peers) after twenty years.

Long story short she confirmed that she left to care for her ailing father who lives in Florida, she said that the Lord layed it on her heart and she couldn't shake it so with the support of her husband, she left everything (including her husband and last child) behind to help care for her dad.

I have to give you all some back ground, this woman truly has the love of Christ she helped her DH take care of HIS mom, her MIL was sick to incapacitation couldn't even speak or bathe herself and my dear friend took care of her MIL as if she were her own Mother. Last year when her MIL died and I was grateful and I thanked God that she was finally out of her suffering and her children and DIL lives could return to some kind on normalcy. Then his Dad got sick and the whole process started again and still she was there and now her father is not well.

The very first commandment with promise speaks of us honouring our parents. If any of you has had a sick parent then you know what this woman has gone and is going through and how it can take a toll on the care givers. She has a heart after God and wants to obedient to His voice, please keep her, her husband and family in prayer.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer warriors, I need you. As you may remember, my mother was granted the last teaching year she needed to retire. There has been an extreme occurrence between she and her principal today where he said some things and she called me crying less than an hour ago. Please pray that no one takes away the blessing that was granted to her in the form of her last teaching year. I also am in need of the tension to dissipate quickly between she, any co-worker and her principal so that she is able to carry out the last teaching year in peace with understanding.

Praying for your Mom and for her peace as her life transitions into retirement. No one can take away what God has ordained for her. No one.

And unto God we bow our hearts and give all thanks unto Him for protecting and guarding all that belongs to your Mom, including her peace which no one can take away.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
A few weeks ago my co-worker left the company (seemly suddenly to her peers) after twenty years.

Long story short she confirmed that she left to care for her ailing father who lives in Florida, she said that the Lord layed it on her heart and she couldn't shake it so with the support of her husband, she left everything (including her husband and last child) behind to help care for her dad.

I have to give you all some back ground, this woman truly has the love of Christ she helped her DH take care of HIS mom, her MIL was sick to incapacitation couldn't even speak or bathe herself and my dear friend took care of her MIL as if she were her own Mother. Last year when her MIL died and I was grateful and I thanked God that she was finally out of her suffering and her children and DIL lives could return to some kind on normalcy. Then his Dad got sick and the whole process started again and still she was there and now her father is not well.

The very first commandment with promise speaks of us honouring our parents. If any of you has had a sick parent then you know what this woman has gone and is going through and how it can take a toll on the care givers. She has a heart after God and wants to obedient to His voice, please keep her, her husband and family in prayer.

This dear woman has sacrificed much. God bless her and keep her for surely, her heart is large and open with such compassion. I pray for her strength, that she does not 'burn out' and that she and her family shall always be united as 'One'.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my friend Linda in your prayers. She had an allergic reaction to the carboplatin. She will need to be put on a new treatment. Her CA125 went up to 25, so it's headed in the wrong direction.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my friend Linda in your prayers. She had an allergic reaction to the carboplatin. She will need to be put on a new treatment. Her CA125 went up to 25, so it's headed in the wrong direction.

Dear Father, calm the allergic reactions in Desr Linda"s body.. Calm her blood flow and her spirit to be at peace to receive your total healing for her. Redirect the counts to be normal , not above nor below what you have called them to be,

In Jesus' Name we thank you, Amen.

golden1

Update. It could get ugly as far as my mother and her boss. She is having to fight for her career. He is trying to dismiss her and cause her to lose her sick days which are well over 115 full days of pay, trying to make it so that she cannot retire and draw her pension because should would be short the one year. She has a year from another state that hopefully if all goes well that she can transfer. She has to file a grievance (complaint) against her boss on Wednesday as as was an EEOC complaint for discrimination but she still will be working there in the meantime. Her boss is retaliatory and vindictive so it will be VERY VERY uncomfortable, They are meeting with the field Union rep who is a stubborn black girl who I love. I love the fact that she will be represented by one of us. If need be, I hope we don't have to call in a lawyer. The meeting is Wednesday at noon. Please pray.

Shimmie

Staff member
Update. It could get ugly as far as my mother and her boss. She is having to fight for her career. He is trying to dismiss her and cause her to lose her sick days which are well over 115 full days of pay, trying to make it so that she cannot retire and draw her pension because should would be short the one year. She has a year from another state that hopefully if all goes well that she can transfer. She has to file a grievance (complaint) against her boss on Wednesday as as was an EEOC complaint for discrimination but she still will be working there in the meantime. Her boss is retaliatory and vindictive so it will be VERY VERY uncomfortable, They are meeting with the field Union rep who is a stubborn black girl who I love. I love the fact that she will be represented by one of us. If need be, I hope we don't have to call in a lawyer. The meeting is Wednesday at noon. Please pray.

Dear golden1 ... Praying for your Mom. God is with her and willl show Himself strong against those who are tormenting her. God's promise to her is:

Fear not ... for I am with you. I will protect you and defend your right cause. Therefore, fear not for I am with you and will never leave you.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Renewed1

I decided to move back to Colorado to be close with my niece and overall I feel I can skyrocket my career better. (Not alot of black professionals in the state).

But in order for me to move, I will need to acquire employment. Please pray with me that I get another job in Colorado. (sooner rather than later, my lease is almost up here in Chicago).

Thankyou.

Shimmie

Staff member
I decided to move back to Colorado to be close with my niece and overall I feel I can skyrocket my career better. (Not alot of black professionals in the state).

But in order for me to move, I will need to acquire employment. Please pray with me that I get another job in Colorado. (sooner rather than later, my lease is almost up here in Chicago).

Thankyou.

Renewed1... :pray: Praying for God to favor you far above your expectations.

Giving God the thanks, the praise and the Glory . In Jesus' Name, Amen. God is going to lead and bless you. Amen

Renewed1

Thankyou.

Well I had a great interview today. The recruiter is accelerating me to the 2nd stage of a three stage process.

Please continue to pray for me. I have to drive to Colorado this week in the event I go to the final stage.

Renewed1

My sister is fighting for full custody of my niece.....she has mediation next week to try and settle visitation rights with the father. As well as child support payments, etc.

Naturally the father is being a bit difficult please pray that God gives her favor.

Nice Lady

My sister is fighting for full custody of my niece.....she has mediation next week to try and settle visitation rights with the father. As well as child support payments, etc.

Naturally the father is being a bit difficult please pray that God gives her favor.
I guess there's no coincidence. The easiet thing is to cry and ball, but keep the faith because God will see you through. Also, I will be praying because we are redeemed from the curse of the law and God doesn't want us to be experiencing career setbacks. You have been interviewing for a long time. It's oppression from the enemy. I'm interceeding & crying all night long. God cannot lie. His children have redemptive rights.

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my friend Vielka in your prayers. Despite having her breasts removed and being in remission for a bit, her test results this week came back positive for cancer. She will be getting a new treatment, medicine made with her own DNA. It's been successful for some people so hopefully it will work for her.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my friend Vielka in your prayers. Despite having her breasts removed and being in remission for a bit, her test results this week came back positive for cancer. She will be getting a new treatment, medicine made with her own DNA. It's been successful for some people so hopefully it will work for her.

I am praying for successful treatment and healing of your friend. naturalmanenyc, you are very faithful to your friends. God honors your love and prayers for them.

God bless you.

naturalmanenyc

I am praying for successful treatment and healing of your friend. naturalmanenyc, you are very faithful to your friends. God honors your love and prayers for them.

God bless you.

Thank you. I really cannot understand why cancer isn't cured. We spend millions on research but so far the drugs we see most often are for erectile dysfunction. I'm feeling like cancer research, especially breast cancer or ovarian cancer, are pretty close to the bottom of the research funding list.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you. I really cannot understand why cancer isn't cured. We spend millions on research but so far the drugs we see most often are for erectile dysfunction. I'm feeling like cancer research, especially breast cancer or ovarian cancer, are pretty close to the bottom of the research funding list.

Men fail with research because they depend upon their works and not the wisdom of seeking God for answers and direction. Hence the cycle of "trial and error'.

We bow unto God and receive His loving mercies and direction. AND in the Name of Jesus, we stand with a power not of ourselves, and we stand against this and all manner of all diseases .. Amen

LiftedUp

Hi ladies, I will be going on a fast this week with the focus on obtaining new employment. God has been extremely good to me for this past year and for that I am extremely grateful and thankful. New employment will definitely put me on the path of a better life.

Please lift me up in prayer this week.

Thank you in advance :)

JaneBond007

There are cures or better treatments. What is holding them up is profitability in the pharmaceutical industry. To me, that is purely evil. Women are at the bottom of the barrel as well.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies, I will be going on a fast this week with the focus on obtaining new employment. God has been extremely good to me for this past year and for that I am extremely grateful and thankful. New employment will definitely put me on the path of a better life.

LiftedUp.... :pray: Praying with and for you 'heart to heart'. :love2:

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

girlonfire

Greetings to all,

I have come to ask for prayer regarding my job situation. I had 2 jobs, now I have one. I was released earlier this week. The one I lost was the more stressful of the two. Though I am relieved to not be working there anymore I am in need another job because of financial issues.

I'm asking for prayer that several employers will contact me so that I am able to have my pick so that I'm not in the same position I was in with the last job. I can deal with stress but they were so unorganized. I'm praying and believing for a job that has normal daytime hours and close to home.

Thanks in advance.

girlonfire

Wow a fast? How is that going? Are you just drinking water mainly? How do you sustain yourself?