NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hol on! I just KNOW we had this posted somewhere up in here. I scanned this thread twice and didn't see it! We slippin!

Annabelle's Perfect Blend (Etsy)

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!! Enjoy 35% off our entire store using COUPON CODE: THANKFUL. Sale starts 11/28/14 at Midnight and ends 11/30/14. There will also be a few surprises in store for our customers! PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping times will be extended to 7-10 business days during our Black Friday sale. Your order may ship sooner depending upon the volume of sales received.

westNDNbeauty, put this chile right here on your site under "A" She deserves a lot of hungry pjs to hit up her site!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
**PAMPERED & TWISTED** It looks like Pampered & Twisted will more than likely not be offering a Black Friday Sale this Year due to working with multiple vendors to ensure enough proper inventory is in place to offer such a massive undertaking and just the overall coordination of such an event.

She is waiting on a Huge Shipment to arrive Tuesday, and will finalize the details then.

If not Black Friday, she may offer some sort of Sale for us at a Later Date. (I'm paraphrasing all of this based on my Convo with her).

If so, I'll post it in one of these sorts of Threads and you can always check her Thread in the Vendor/Sellers Forum for updates.

Last edited:

KinkyRN

hopefully there is a sale and free shipping for qhemet *cough hint* lol
I signed up for email notification via their Facebook page. Last year they gave very short notice of the sale. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using LHCF

BranwenRosewood

MileHighDiva Froreal3

I have tried the Amazon Butter in the Warm Vanilla scent and I loved it on hair and body. I have not tried the Supreme Butter because of the coconut oil. The last time I used coconut oil on my hair (about 2 years ago) it was a disaster so I completely avoid it now. I know IDareT'sHair likes the Supreme Butter.

BranwenRosewood

@BranwenRosewood

I Do, I Do, I Do!:lol:

Whipped Creamy Deliciousness and a variety of amazing scents!:lick:

I also liked More Moisture (had it twice and swapped it both times, for no reason:perplexed).

@IDareT'sHair

I did not like More Moisture. The scent was weird and it left my hair feeling slightly crunchy.

ETA: I just checked the ingredient list and I didn't see coconut oil when I first got it but if it's been there then that shows me what the problem was. My hair has no issue with any other ingredient listed so now I know my hair doesn't like coconut oil even if it's further down on the list. Thanks for mentioning More Moisture because I would have never thought about why I didn't like it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@BranwenRosewood

I swapped it twice because I didn't know 'quite' what to do with it.:look:

Just like b.a.s.k. Apple Sorghum.

Bought it twice, didn't know how to make it work for me or fit into my Regimen.

westNDNbeauty

Hol on! I just KNOW we had this posted somewhere up in here. I scanned this thread twice and didn't see it! We slippin!

Annabelle's Perfect Blend (Etsy)

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!! Enjoy 35% off our entire store using COUPON CODE: THANKFUL. Sale starts 11/28/14 at Midnight and ends 11/30/14. There will also be a few surprises in store for our customers! PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping times will be extended to 7-10 business days during our Black Friday sale. Your order may ship sooner depending upon the volume of sales received.

westNDNbeauty, put this chile right here on your site under "A" She deserves a lot of hungry pjs to hit up her site!

I'm going to update the blog post very soon with all of the sale info that's been submitted as well and what you ladies have shared. Thanks!

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Naturalee Hair Care

25% off all orders 24hrs Nov 28th 12 AM thru Nov 29th 12 AM CST.

Coupon code nhc25

www.naturaleehaircare.com

ForumRunner_20141123_230146.jpg

missyrayne19

This thread is dangerous :lol: My inner PJ is starting to be revived and I can't have that. I killed her a year ago and she needs to remain dead. Lemme get up outta here before she takes over and I end up with 5200 new products :lachen:

denise44

J. Monique's Naturals
12 hrs ·
Hello Everyone!
The Black Friday Sale will be 40% off your entire cart/purchase. There will be no purchase limit for you to receive this discount. The sale will begin this Tuesday and end after Cyber Monday next week.
I will be sending out a newsletter & COUPON CODE shortly so please subscribe by going to the website.

NaturallyATLPCH

J. Monique's Naturals
12 hrs ·
Hello Everyone!
The Black Friday Sale will be 40% off your entire cart/purchase. There will be no purchase limit for you to receive this discount. The sale will begin this Tuesday and end after Cyber Monday next week.
I will be sending out a newsletter & COUPON CODE shortly so please subscribe by going to the website.

See 40% off? This vendor definitely going on my list. It's the PJ oath not to bypass 40% off. :grin:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
J. Monique's Naturals
12 hrs ·
Hello Everyone!

This one will probably get my money. Now that, is what I call a sale. Has anybody tried J Monique's before?

Pompous Blue

Folica.com
25% off. Use code PIE25. Certain Brands 15% off. Exclusions Apply.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...wUNM24Ou6Xt9uJuio-rZKJIHQFK2S_xt_-WmWdTt1I&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...wUNM24Ou6Xt9uJuio-rZKJIHQFK2S_xt_-WmWdTt1I&e=
*Free shipping on orders over $50. Valid for continental U.S addresses only, includes PO Box and APO/FPO.
***25% off runs for a limited time only and exclusions apply please consult product pages.
Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice.
© 2014
Folica.com. All rights reserved.
Folica.com

oneastrocurlie

This one will probably get my money. Now that, is what I call a sale. Has anybody tried J Monique's before?

DoDo

I've tried the mud hair wash and rhassoul and bentonite DC. I like the mud wash. It's not super messy and doesn't strip my hair. Wish it was a tad more liquid-y so I could put it in a squeeze bottle.

I have to try the DC a few more times to give it a fair review. But it wasn't bad.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo

I've tried the mud hair wash and rhassoul and bentonite DC. I like the mud wash. It's not super messy and doesn't strip my hair. Wish it was a tad more liquid-y so I could put it in a squeeze bottle.

I have to try the DC a few more times to give it a fair review. But it wasn't bad.

oneastrocurlie

Those were the first things I looked at on the site too. If I buy from her those are probably what i am getting. I am really interested in the rhassoul and bentonite DC.

felic1

I want some Marie Dean Deep Conditioner. Marie, Marie, where are you? Can you please have a great sale this year??:look:

AyannaDivine

BASK (aka Bekura :perplexed) posted this on FB...

25% - 30% off, plus free shipping on orders subtotaling $100+

NaturallyATLPCH

Paging IDareT'sHair! :lol::lol:
I plan on getting 3 Bentonite Clay and Rhassoul Clay masks and 2 Broccoli and Hibiscus DCs (make that 3)

I want some Marie Dean Deep Conditioner. Marie, Marie, where are you? Can you please have a great sale this year??:look:

I am wondering the same thing felic1!!!!

NaturallyATLPCH

SheScentIt

30% off

Code: givethanks14

Starts on November 28-December 1

Free shipping on $60 or more

Free gift on orders of $75 or more