Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I wanted to grab another Liter of Cathy Howse UBH, made the Cart and remembered she doesn't "do" PP.:angry2:

I have a hefty PP Balance I wanted to use to pay for it, so it would be netzero....before this No/Low starts back up:look:

But I guess I will KIM:darkcloud:

I want you to buy it, but I've experimented with some vendors and when you're not using PP, they act stupid. I don't understand the dynamics behind it, but not using PP is discouraging.

I was on NC and about to pick up two more BM DC's but told myself to chill. I'm hoarding them like they will change the formula. Darcy's scared me with that label mix up, but I'm about to start hoarding her stuff too.

I was also going to get a sub box, but I have so much APB and I need 16oz jars. I will probably wait for her May box.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I want you to buy it, but I've experimented with some vendors and when you're not using PP, they act stupid. I don't understand the dynamics behind it, but not using PP is discouraging.
I was on NC and about to pick up two more BM DC's but told myself to chill. I'm hoarding them like they will change the formula. Darcy's scared me with that label mix up, but I'm about to start hoarding her stuff too.
I was also going to get a sub box, but I have so much APB and I need 16oz jars. I will probably wait for her May box.
@Saludable84
I hear ya. :yep:

You know I'll stockpile a brand in a heartbeat to avoid OOS, Running Out or Formula Changes, Discontinuance and Consistency Issues.:angeldevil:

I'm all for that move right there.:up:

I don't mind paying for the UBH, but I have this PP Balance that's burnin' a whole in my pocket. *itches*

I just want a little something. BoBeam usually curbs that 'feelin' but she doesn't have any DC'ers listed.

Maybe later on today or maybe even tomorrow, somebody will have a little somethin'.

If HV had the Oils B1G1 Free like they did with the Stylers, I'd grab x2 CoCasta Oils.:ohwell:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I hear ya. :yep:

You know I'll stockpile a brand in a heartbeat to avoid OOS, Running Out or Formula Changes, Discontinuance and Consistency Issues.:angeldevil:

I'm all for that move right there.:up:

I don't mind paying for the UBH, but I have this PP Balance that's burnin' a whole in my pocket. *itches*

I just want a little something. BoBeam usually curbs that 'feelin' but she doesn't have any DC'ers listed.

Maybe later on today or maybe even tomorrow, somebody will have a little somethin'.

If HV had the Oils B1G1 Free like they did with the Stylers, I'd grab x2 CoCasta Oils.:ohwell:

Every time HV has a sale, it's never on the things I want. And her last sale the shipping was a bit much for 2 items. And I've never had great success with her line to hoard.

I really want some SD Mocha Silk. I'll see how I feel on Tuesday.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Morning!

My hair finally decided to act right after the past few weeks of nonsense smh :rolleyes:. I ended up using SM High Porosity Mask and I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked on my hair. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

I did some mini twists which I plan to wear as a twist out later on today for my niece's bday party. I haven't worn my hair out since November so I'm hoping it comes out ok.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Sittin' under da' Steama':brainfog:

Thinkin' 'bout what "look" Imma rock this Summa' at work?:boredwrk:

I'm not 'ready' for Spring/Summer as far as my wardrobe.:perplexed:

It's gettin' warm too fast. :sunshine:

But I know Winter cannot be over.:freezing: #toosoon

I knew it lol. Girl you be loving that steam :giggle:

Due to being both style challenged and lazy, I will keep on keepin' on with pinned up twists.

Yeah I can't believe how warm it is here in February :eek: It's like an alternate universe but I can't complain cause this winter thus far has been tolerable. Girl, my wardrobe been ready for Spring/Summer :cool:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
And I've never had great success with her line to hoard.

I really want some SD Mocha Silk. I'll see how I feel on Tuesday.

@Saludable84
I thought HV had flat rate $6.95? Not sure if it increased? :look:

*cough*:abducted: I do stockpile all her R/O's: Moist 24/7, Phyto Acai Berry, MoistPRO, Amla Cleanse, Red Roobis.:angry2:

I wouldn't mind trying SD's Mocha Silk. I know Brownie518 use to STAN for this product.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah I can't believe how warm it is here in February :eek: It's like an alternate universe but I can't complain cause this winter thus far has been tolerable. Girl, my wardrobe been ready for Spring/Summer :cool:
@flyygirlll2
At least ya'll got in 1 goodt Snow.:cold:

We got nuttin'. And it was like 74 yesterday.

Like you said an Alternate Universe.:nuts:

I'm not ready to put my Turtlenecks away.:laugh:

Makes me think these folks is playin' around with the weather.:swearing: *which would not surprise me*

Folks doing what they be doing........:sekret:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I thought HV had flat rate $6.95? Not sure if it increased? :look:

*cough*:abducted: I do stockpile all her R/O's: Moist 24/7, Phyto Acai Berry, MoistPRO, Amla Cleanse, Red Roobis.:angry2:

I wouldn't mind trying SD's Mocha Silk. I know Brownie518 use to STAN for this product.

When I tried it wasn't for HV. I want to try the Amla Cleanse even though Amla messes with my scalp but I can never catch it on a good sale.

Mocha Silk is the best chocolate DC I've used to date. It confirmed my theory that I need protein for chocolate to work.

Let me just stop playing and go get a couple jars.