Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Here's my Proposed 1-Offs(In no particular order):
Silk Dreams x2 Nourish
Claudie Revitalizer x2 Montego Bay Oil
J. Monique (various)
Pampered & Twisted (various) Alikay, BelNouvo, BlueRoze, etc..
Curlmart (various) ED JBCO
AveYou (various)
Sage (various)
Mission Condition
Miscellaneous

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Komaza First Impression: Y'all know I hate using protein with a passion but things seemed all good with using Komaza Protein Strengthener. It didn't make my hair feel protein-like at all. Matter fact, I liked all the products -- pona hair & scalp, bountiful mane & coconut serum. My hair felt soft & fluffy after it was all said and done. I'll report back if that changes as the days go by.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

I Agree. Komaza is a nice solid line.

I hate that they kept messing around with my Scalp Butter. (A definite Winter Staple):ohwell:

Last Winter they didn't carry it (said it was being re-formulated). Brought it back in the early Spring. And Now...........

It's being reformulated again.:spinning:

Too frustrating.:rolleyes: This is the only thing I continuously purchase from the line.

I expressed my displeasure to Jenn both times. I told her if I had known that, I would have stocked up on it.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

Um..Yeah..:ohwell:

There was nothing wrong with the original product.:nono:

So now, we are looking at x2 Recent Reformulations in a Year.:rolleyes:

I need to find a suitable permanent replacement and not rely on this particular product anymore.:yawn:

I think I have x2 Jars of the 2nd iteration.

divachyk

IDareT'sHair, that's team too much! I have major side eye when reformulations happen. On the old I'm like pshhh, this mess...obviously this isn't all that great because why else would they reformulate. On the new I'm like, :nono: do I want to a gamble and have my hurrr on da flo' -- heck no!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk

Sometimes they say they can no longer get a certain ingredient from a supplier etc.....they always give a variety of reasons for reformulations and most of the time I get it.

Not sure of their reason with this particular product?:perplexed

But twice in one year is a bit much. Will be on the search for a permanent replacement.

divachyk

I heard back from Komaza and she extended the sale to me. I purchased the coconut pudding for $8 but shipping still was $9. I'm even more annoyed because had I ordered this on my original order, it would have been free shipping. Oh well, the oversight was my fault, but still.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

That's terrible Girl.:ohwell:

These vendors are too much.:nono:

The Product is Eight and the Shipping is Nine.:rolleyes:

You know that don't make no kind of sense.:perplexed

If the other stuff hasn't arrived yet, why can't she add them with your order?

Or did you already get the other items?:spinning:

*I think you said they came already?*:look: They normally ship FAST

divachyk

Turrrrible is right IDareT'sHair. I only ordered it because I really wanted to complete my purchases with Komaza and move on. I received my other items over the weekend. The coconut pudding suppose to be great for blocking the effects of humidity which we have year around.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My 1st CM Order should be here tomorrow (x1 Liter of Elucence Balance Conditioner back up).

Not sure when my 2nd one will Arrive (x1 DevaCurl No Poo back up).

If the Sale is still on Friday, I'll get my BSP & Sugar Berries Pomade (back ups for both) if they are still In-Stock.:look:

Last edited:

divachyk

IDareT'sHair, I used up most of my points/cash on the original purchase but I did have $3 to apply toward this purchase. That knocked my total down to $14 shipped. :nono: Oh but the upside is that I did get the largest size product which is 16oz.

Beamodel

My 1st CM Order should be here tomorrow (x1 Liter of Elucence Balance Conditioner back up). Not sure when my 2nd one will Arrive (x1 DevaCurl No Poo back up). If the Sale is still on Friday, I'll get my BSP & Sugar Berries Pomade (back ups for both) if they are still In-Stock.:look:

IDareT'sHair

I think the sale ended yesterday

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up:
x1 Shea Moisture Anti Purificaton Hair Masque.

I thought I had 2-3 back ups, but I can't find them?:look:

Maybe not.:blush:

I have 1 more place I can look.:perplexed.

(Staple - so I'll pick it up during the next Sale...whenever):drunk:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 4oz Pomade Shop's Peppermint Pomade (in Hawaiian Plumeria)

I have x1 8oz back up (Unscented - Peppermint Pomade)

Wouldn't mind repurchasing this in Hawaiian Plumeria (not bad).:grin:

Wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first.:ohwell:

Thanks G-Monnee:lol: Golden75

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair I need to use mine. I think I have a jar left I dip into every now & then. I was wondering earlier why I don't take the time to "grease" my scalp. Need to start.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did find another Jar of Purification Hair Masque.

I thought I had several, but I only had one.:ohwell:

So, I ran to Walgreen and picked up a couple while they are B1 G1 50%.

I won't need any more of that for a good while.

I've been using it lately for some reason.

My Curlmart (x1 Liter of Elucence Balancing also came today and was sitting on my Porch behind a Huge Pot of Mums).

Glad I saw it.:nono:

My Deva Curl No Poo should be here soon.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I didn't know Shea moisture was BOGO 50% off at Walgreens right now. Thanks for the info.

PS: I thought you should have had a back up of the purification masque from the last sale. Glad you found it and was able to snag some more.