Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
LOL. Those big bags come in handy in times like this. My husband knows I treated myself, he just doesn't know the extent :look:.

Nope. He does. But he's praying you restrained yourself. And being that you told him where he can put his side eye, he's knows you getting bold lol.

DH saw my stash, looked at me and closed the closet door. I'm going to hear it very soon.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 True lol. He knows given that my Bday and BF are back to back, the possibility of restraint on my part is null and void.

DH hasn't gone in my closet recently. Last time he did, he shook his head and asked me if I was planning on making donations. Shoot, I'm still waiting on that mini fridge :look:.

DH is a pastry chef. Convinced me we needed a mini fridge for his stuff. Had a outage last year and moved the mini fridge to my room because we had power there and saved DS milk.

That's officially when the fridge became mine :look:

NaturallyATLPCH

I've actually been getting better with keeping that stash down and sticking to brands that I know will work for what I'm combating.

I'm trying APB face lotion and asked her for a charcoal soap.
Sarenzo has a Just Charcoal soap. I actually ordered one to try.
The APB face lotion is great in the warmer months. I'm sick of my acne scars so I'm about to experiment with facial essential oil blends and serums.