Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

toaster

Washing my hair right now. Will use Cantu Creamy Hair Lotion and shea butter on the ends for a fluffy twist out.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I did lots of moisturizing tonight! I applied Njoy on scalp, then I smoothed SSI Coco Creme on the length, and added SSI Seyani after that. Then I sealed the ends with SSI Coconut Sorbet. My bun will look, feel, and BE extra juicy tomorrow. I've been getting compliments on my hair all week.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
LOC twists with:
Oyin Handmade Frank Juice
Ramtirth Brahmi + Indigo Wild/Zum Frankincense & Myrrh oil mix
Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

NicoleSelah

I hope this challenge will be extended into the new year.

I just oiled my hair with coconut oil and sesame oil and I'm going to leave it in overnight.

ronie

Moisturized with SD wheat germ butter conditioner ( forgot how I liked this on dry hair), sealed with Marie dean shea nilotica butter and put my hair in a bun for work. Not leaving these ends out at all.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Used Oyin Hair Dew, Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, and Avocado oil

I absolutely am loving this combo. The softness and manageability is unreal.

Kindheart

I

image-3668012272.jpg

I used this on my hair ,it absorbs nicely and leaves my hair super soft ,doesn't give extreme shine but an healthy sheen.

Beamodel

Applied diluted mission condition cranberry cheapskate to my new growth and length.

Sealed with APB green powerhouse oil in length and sarenzo chocolate butter on ends.

** I prefer me diluting cranberry cheapskate. I diluted it with a lot of water. It's pretty much a spray now. My hair don't feel weighed down at all now **

ronie

PBN murumuru moisture milk
PBN cupuacu hair butter
That s going to be my routine until it warms up again.