May 3,4,5,..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! :grin:

The Weekend is Upon Us! Any ideas what You'll be doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish that Beautiful Head of YOURS?????

Evolving78

oil treatment, shampoo, protein treatmentor tea rinse, dc, air dry/blow dry cool tension method.

i'm going to flat iron and use my hot rollers. going to a mother's day luncheon!

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo with Vatika Oil

Chelate and Clarify w/ Elucence Moisture Acidfying Shampoo and follow with Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Poo'

Protein Treatment w/ Mizani Kerafuse

DC w/ steam using NaturelleGrow Marshmallow root, Slippery Elm and Cinnamon DC

Rinse and Detangle in shower using my Slippy Condish Mix

Apply Leave Ins: Distilled water, DB Herbal Leave In, DB Peach Kernel LI topped w/ DB Tucumba Butter Moisture Whip, seal with Hairveda Jardin Oil and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends

Air Dry using the Banding Method and Bun fa' da' Lawd next week :grin:

chocolate01

Washing, DC, and blow drying at some point today. I would be doing it now but I promised a friend I would take her to a doc appt since she doesn't have a car at the moment (is it bad that I'm regretting offering lol). Anyway I will probably flat iron tomorrow.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
- Do thirty minute HOT under the steamer with BlueRozeBeauty Pumpkin Seed Hair Whip
- Steam for an hour with BlueRozeBeauty Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask
- M&S with Bel Nouvo Avocado & Shea Milk and Shescentit Exotic Amazon Pomade
- Twist hair back up for wiggin.

:reddancer:

Last edited:

Nylund

Pre-poo with aloe vera juice, rice bran oil, castor oil and coconut oil
Shampoo with KomazaCare Moja shampoo
Do my first henna gloss with Njoi Creations Henna Gloss Bar
Steam with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask
Moisturize and seal with Komaza Care products (Matani Repair Treatment, Matani Leave-in Conditioner, Jojoba Hemp)
Stretch hair using bantu knots or twists :yep:

Lissa0821

Wash and condition with Joico KPak shampoo and conditioner, followed by a deep condition with Joico Moisture Treatment. Rollerset, attempt to blow dry roots with brush and blow dryer next day.

Atdow71

I might do Henna tomorrow

Tonight pre-poo w/ castor oil
tomorrow shampoo w/ terresentials
condition w/ vos or tresseme naturals
dc w/ AOHSR or QBAHC
might sit under the steamer
twist my hair

Saga

The Generous Queen
Today I detangled my hair with water, oil, and Tressemme Naturals conditioner.

Sectioned them into twists.
Washed with garnier fructis Green Clean (or whatever it's called) while still in braids then DCed with Aussie 3mm.

Tonight I plan to rinse out the dc, then mist my hair with some Aphogee Keratin leave-in and do a blow-out. Aso, I tried the sprangz this past sunday but I didn't take any after pics so I'm gonna do it again before posting my review. So far, I'm liking what I see!

laylaaa

Henna'ing right now.

1. Cleanse with Daily Fix
2. DC with a DIY treatment. Tresemme Naturals as my protein-free base, honey, aloe, peppermint oil, organic coconut oil and then warmed in the microwave for 60 seconds.
3. Rinse, apply leave in and then style hair into some kind of fancy bun.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Just finished:

Shampooing
Tea rinsing
Deep conditioning

For the rest of the weekend I'll just be moisturizing & sealing

Nylund

drpeaches81 how much is the henna gloss bar? The price is not listed on her site. Please report back on your results etc.

MileHighDiva

The bar costs $6.00. If you were interested in purchasing it, try sending Njoi a message on Etsy. A few months ago I asked her to purchase multiples of an item that was listed as having only one available. She responded quickly and I got my multiples :)

If memory serves me correctly, Babygrowth used the Njoi bar, and my PJ behind decided to purchase it because she seemed to have great results.(Thanks Babygrowth :grin:) I also watched the following YouTube video from tastiredbone where she uses the Njoi bar:

http://youtu.be/6Hy4Ceql4n

I'll update next week to let you know how it went :yep:

Last edited:

Lissa0821

Wash and condition with Joico KPak shampoo and conditioner, followed by a deep condition with Joico Moisture Treatment. Rollerset, attempt to blow dry roots with brush and blow dryer next day.

Change of plans, I am getting my very first sew in. Never say never.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm on a personal use up my stash challenge, so I'm going to do a Camille Rose day, minus my co wash.

I'll cowash with as I am, deep condition with Camille Rose, then I'll use the curl milk and gel to style. I haven't decided whether I want to Fri or twist today.

cocosweet

After months of delay, it is going down this weekend. I'm dying my hair because these grays have got to G.O. They are seriously messing with my youthful swag. I just had an epiphany after finding even more melanin deficient strands:

I put forth all this effort to have the most youthful skin I can have, the best body I can have, then Imma turn around and have some grandma looking hair?! Does not compute.

It's going down toniiiight! (Bernie Mac voice)

I will co-wash and deep condition my leave out. I will spray my base with a leave in conditioner. I will also set this weave with some flexi rods. I'll be good until next weekend then I will wash and pamper my whole head.

LifeafterLHCF

You all gather and hold hands. GM is going to relax this weekend. Its 8 months post and I look like I am a reject from the Color Purple.
Today I will detangle and base my scalp
Tomorrow
Relax
Moisturize condition with Joico
Neutralize
Do a jet black rinse
Dc with Motions and some honey with heat
Blow out
Set in a high bun with some weave added.

lovelycurls

I feel really tired to do anything but I may try to

Cowash with Eden body cowash conditioner or AIA cowash
Protein deep treatment
Coffee final rinse
Leave in conditioner,
Twists.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

chocolate01

After months of delay, it is going down this weekend. I'm dying my hair because these grays have got to G.O. They are seriously messing with my youthful swag. I just had an epiphany after finding even more melanin deficient strands:

I put forth all this effort to have the most youthful skin I can have, the best body I can have, then Imma turn around and have some grandma looking hair?! Does not compute.

It's going down toniiiight! (Bernie Mac voice)

Girl yes!!! I feel I exact same way except I'm gonna have my friend whose a stylist do it for me. I tried explaining this to my mother and she just doesn't get it she thinks I'm over reacting. Glad to know I'm not alone.