Feb 28, March 1,2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! Here we are. The last weekend in February going Straight into March! *YAY Spring*

So what will YOU do this Weekend to Condition & Care For YOUR Hair?????:grin:

Smiley79

HENNA!!!!!:yay: I can't wait, this will be my second time. I decided to do it every two weeks and allow for plenty of time do moisturizing DC in between. Last time I simply mixed it with water, this time, I'm debating whether or not to try it with coconut milk.

cutenss

I am already half way there. I:

15 minutes with steam pre-poo'd with steam (on dry hair), olive oil and coconut oil
Washed with Elucence Clarifying Shampoo (love)
20 minutes DC with steam, Ouidad Moisturizing Conditioner and Palmers Coconut Oil Protein Pak. I accidentally applied the moisture conditioner first, then the protein pak. I hope I get the benefits of the protein pak.

I will rinse tomorrow. then pony :)

BranwenRosewood

I made 8 bags of pre-mixed Henna and I think I'm ready to start again. I'll use a bag of Henna mixed with tea (haven't decided which yet) and hempseed or safflower oil.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
^^^^^ I know! Time is flying!

I've already washed, deep conditioned, roller set and silk wrapped my hair to get it straight today. I'll spend the whole weekend hiding it from the stupid rain...so it's currently wrapped up and will stay that way until Monday.:ohwell:

ronie

I'm so lazy to do anything to my hair. I washed and DCd on Monday. I think I will just do a braid out for tonight and Saturday night, and then push wash day until next Monday. I hope my scalp doesn't start smelling gross since I ve been working out this week.

lovelycurls

Clarify
Henna
Deep condition
Tea rinse
Leave in conditioner
Air dry
Style
Seal

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

toaster

I'm under the steamer right now!

I shampooed with It's a 10 Moisture Shampoo
Applied the It's a 10 Miracle DC (I've seriously thought that thing was empty for the past 3 weeks and it just keeps pumping! I really wish you could see through it, or at least be able to open it, that's annoying)
Steaming for 45 minutes to an hour
Rinse
Will roller set with my new Capelli Care rollers (!!!) using It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in and It's a 10 Miracle Serum
Dry under Pibbs for 60 minutes
Take lots of pictures :look:
Probably bantu knot for the afternoon

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
On Wednesday I shampooed with CON Argan oil, DC'd with Curl Junkie Repair Me and followed that up with grape seed oil as my oil rinse and Matrix Biolage conditioning balm as my moisture DC.

Then I used CJ Curl Rehab as a leave in and sealed it with Organix Coconut water.

I am not sure yet but I will probably co-wash with Ouidad Curl Co-wash on Sunday, followed by Aussie Moist 3 minute as my rinse out/instant DC and then seal with only grape seed oil for a faster air dry.

I see a lot of people having fantastic results when going completely silicone free. My hair is not having it. I mean I can manage it without the silicone but it is worlds easier on me when I include silicone in my regimen. I think it has to do with the tightness of my texture.

Last edited:

Angelicus

I started yesterday but got tired! :lol:

Clarified with neutralizing shampoo.
Moisturizing shampoo'd with Silk Dreams Go Moist
Protein Treatment - Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
Moisturizing conditioner - Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss

Roller set with Silk Dreams Hair Milk (forgot the complete name of this stuff, sorry. But it works great) mixed with Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion.

Flat iron new growth with Silk Dreams Pre.

Will try to take length picture tonight.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TONIGHT:
Cowashed with: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Applied: Henna (Saran Wrap & Plastic Caps)
Rinse out with: Jessicurl TooShea! and something from Hairveda (maybe Moist24/7)
Steam/DC with: Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Crème)
Apply Leave in: Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng and Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil
Dry under Dryer

After it dries????????

Angel of the North

I'm going to clarify with nothing but, co-wash with alberto balsam raspberry ripple, DC using aphogee 2-min for 30 mins without heat and then I will do a HOT using a mix of avocado and papaya oils for 15-30 mins with heat, ACV final rinse M & S with deja's milk and carrot oil. I'll be bunning this week.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Pre-Poo using CD Olive Oil Infusion, cowash, Dc with steam, air dry and do a flat twist out on dry hair. This will be my first time doing a flat twist out.

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting

Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo

Do a Protein Treatment using Spiral Solutions Protein Treatment

DC w/ steam using Something:look:

Detangle w/ something :look: and do a ACV rinse

Apply Leave Ins: Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstuctorizer, HH SCM topped w/ Soultanicals Knot Sauce, seal w/ something:look: and heavy seal w/ HH JOJ

Air Dry using the Banding Method and Bun another week through.

or I may rollerset....WHO KNOWS LOL!

Ann0804

HOT coconut oil mixed with lavender, tea tree, peppermint EO
Prepoo TJ tea tree tingle
Wash bobeam honey & oat
Condition Darcy's pumpkin seed
Oil rinse
Detangle/ leave in CJ curl rehab
Styler Ecco styler gel- pink one

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I will
Prepoo: HV Vatika Frosting & ST Mango Dip
Cleanse: As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC: SDot Beauty DC
Moisturize/Seal: Annabelle's Cookie Dough Leave in Pudding/seal with HV Vatika Frosting.
Style: Might rollerset again. If I am too lazy, I will put in some twists on damp hair and put them up into a bun.

Chula

I'll be co-washing with Suave Professionals, then moisturizing with s-curl & oiling my scalp with my sulfur mix.

Ogoma

Have Kalpi Tone mixed with fenugreek in my hair. About to go CoWash and Cocleanse it out with TJ TTT and Ouidad Curl CoWash respectively. Followed by: conditioning with CJ Smoothing Conditioner, moisturize with DB Transitioning Creme, seal with Komaza Califia Cream and put in curlformers.

cherry.a

Washing W/ Pantene truly natural clarifying shampoo
DC W/ Silicon mix & Kanechom goat milk conditioner under steamer
Blow dry, moisturize and seal

lamaria211

I'm the middle of my wash day today my water was shut off by the repair man.... I had to use a gallon of water but now I see that my hair still has DC in it. So I'll be rewashing tomorrow.

ScorpioBeauty09

Last night I washed and DC-ed my hair with Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield, which my hair just LOVES:grin:. I fell asleep longer than I planned so the conditioner was on my hair longer.:ohwell: But on the plus side it smells really good.:grin:

I detangled, blow dried and flat ironed for my networking event this week.:yep:

TeeBee

I thought it would be a struggle fitting in my wash routine after coming home from work, but today proved to be a success!
[*]DETANGLED w/ Herbal Essences NAKED Cleansing Conditioner (spritzed sections with water, applied condish, used paddle brush)
[*]SHAMPOO'd w/ApHogee Curlific Texture Wash
[*]DEEP CONDITION..Using up the last of my Giovanni Ultra Moist Avocado + Olive.
Partially rinsing this out, I want to use it as a leave in.
Setting hair in medium sized braids for a BRAID OUT. I'll be using Ecostyler (something new I'm trying out).