**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

DominicanBrazilian82

Keep the check-ins coming ladies!!! I've gotten quite a few PM's about how your products and usage tips are helping some of our fellow LHCF's. You girls rock!

Wenbev

Just bought a boatload of SSI products can't wait to use them. :) For now, while I'm a straight haired natural I use hot six oil every other day, castor oil weekly on my scalp sparingly and prepoo biweekly with a mixture of walnut, avocado, grapeseed and castor oils.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Touched up last Thursday with Mizani system which is supposed to be ceramide-rich, added some GSO to the mix. Still doing nightly scalp massages with BabyBee oil and currently DC-ing with GSO mixed with Wen sweet Almond mint Remoist.

EnExitStageLeft

Had a Ceramide filled wash day yesterday.

What I did:

I prepooed with Hempseed as usual and as usual my hair LOVED IT!

I then clarified/chelated and followed up with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. It doesn't contain actual ceramides, but it does contain linoleic acid which means that ceramides could most def. be present.

*SIDEBAR* ^^^I seriously had forgotten how delish that stuff is :lick:, still a hard staple :).

After that I steam with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner mixed w/ Wheat Germ, Rice bran, Grapeseed and Hempseed oil. A.K.A Ceramide goodness :lick:.

I then rinse and detangled with my slippy condish mix that contains rice bran and wheat germ oil.

After that I applied my Leave Ins:

1. Distilled Water
2. DB Herbal Leave In Spritz
3. DB Peach Kernel Hair Milk topped with DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip: Rice Bran Oil
4. SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer (MY PRECIOUS:love:): Hempseed, Macadamia Nut, and Wheat Germ Oil
5. Phyto PhytoKeratine Serum (only to my ends): Artificial Ceramides

My hair was so plush and smooth today :lick:.

moniq

Sunday - CON Professional Detangling & Conditioning Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak (all this time I've been using this and just realized it had soybean oil-the second ingredient) and Proclaim Glossing Polish Color & Heat Protection.
I have been sealing all week with Kerapro Restorative Anti-Frizz Elixir.

silenttullip

I haven't popped in but I've been prepooing with wheat germ oil under a hooded dryer 30mins... I'll probably do it every other week.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Been sealing with GSO and SD End-Tegrity Serum every other day.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Wenbev

prepood last night with a mix of walnut, grapeseed and avocado oils, then added the sukesh powder from henna sooq. Did a hard press this morning. Trying to figure out what my regimen will be for the summer.

Babygrowth

Yesterday I used SD Whip my hair (WGO, RBO), MD Olive wheat and berry (WGO), HH Blackberry sage (GSO), HV moist 24/7 (soybean oil)

veesweets

Did a 2 hour prepoo with hemp seed oil. Used loreal eversleek as my rinse out conditioner and oyin honey hemp as my leave in

Brownie518

Lately, I'm doing overnights (or all-days) with Njoi Ayurvedic Hair oil (grapeseed) or adding it to my prepoos.

I'm still sealing with either Nourish or Hydratherma Naturals oil.

coracao

Fell off with this challenge a bit. My hair is definitely suffering from neglect right now.

I need to get some wheat germ or hemp seed oil ASAP.

HappywithJC723

Been sealing with African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil every other night and every wash session. I've been using it to massage my scalp too. I'm not really liking the smell and it leaves a weird film/residue on my scalp. After this bottle is finished I'll be running back to my beloved Hot 6 oil. I've also been using Lustrasilk cholesterol and nexxus humectress in rotation with every wash session too.

veesweets

Been prepooing before every wash with a mix of EVCO and Hemp oil. Hair is loving hemp seed oil on its own too. I've been using it to seal during the week alternating with curly kinks polished oil.