Inversion Challenge Jan-Dec 2014

newgrowth15

Day 7 completed. This is actually the first time in many months that I have completed the 7 days without skipping or missing a day or two. I will do an informal personal length check tomorrow to see if I have gained any length.

newgrowth15

Today is the 8th day. I did an informal length check on Day 1 and my hair was at the top of my bra strap. Today it is at the bottom of my bra strap. I can say that I gained 1 inch in 7 days. I didn't take any pictures this past week, but I will be certain to document next month's progress on the first day and again on the eighth day.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I really need to get back into doing this. I will start today. I think I'm gonna do this in the mornings. By the time i get home the last thing I want to do is invert

YellowMellow

Definitely going to invert now that I'm finally not pregnant! I tried this once before pregnancy and got my inch by the 8th day I can't wait to try again! :) currently on day 3 of inversion. This better help me get to MBL this year!

newgrowth15

YellowMellow, welcome back and congratulations on the new baby. Did you have a boy or a girl?

The key to success with the inversion method is consistency, but don't overdo it. Some people have inverted for more than 7 days per month and don't see as much growth. But for those who have followed the actual method, they seem to be the ones who gain the inch on the 8th day.

Gr8ness83

Just inverted today. I spray Joico K-pak or its a 10 leave in. Then I put oil on my scalp and then massage my scalp 1/4 at a a time. I have a q-redew so I spend 1 minute on easch section massaging with one hand while steaming with the other. After the 4 minutes, I inverted for 4 minutes. I'm going to see how massaging with steam works with absorbing the oil. I know the steam will open the follicles and pores on the scalp. The pic is from today, day 1. I will post another on Sunday. I know some people say that it takes a week after you've finished the last day of the inversion to really see the growth. I will just be measuring this front section because my hair is in loc extensions and I am not taking a bunch out, just this one in the front.

Attachments

• IMAG2920_1.jpg
    IMAG2920_1.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 20