Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@Froreal3
You are going to look beautiful with them. We are all turning into wig heads lol. I wanted a Janet collection one called Helen.

Beamodel I seen the Helen one. That was also cute!

That u-part is bawse @Froreal3. Toss on some hoop earrings and some popping lipstick or lip gloss...straight killing it!

divachyk I do love it a lot. I have it in burgundy. It flips back and forth so one side is black and the other side burgundy. I will wear the black side to work and flip it for nights out. :yep: I will post pics later.

I've noticed that the texture of these wigs are not like regla ol' shiny pony hair. It is more textured. I like that.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^I used to wear wigs often...before my hhj and at the very beginning of it. I had a few really nice ones. I haven't worn wigs in forever though. But I feel like I want to switch it up now.

Babygrowth

I used to love wigs too but the lace was pulling out my edges. So I stopped for a while. I used to always get mine from Hairsisters.com

I know I'm late but what is Lee Stafford?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Froreal3, right - the wigs I have are not overly shiny. I tried on a human hair wig and synthetic wig and the synthetic looked just as good and was ridiculously cheaper.

divachyk

Anyone tried Komaza's Pona Hair & Scalp Treatment? It's said to exfoliate the scalp, stimulate growth and reduce hair shed. I spoke to Komaza on yesterday and they said the exfoliating can only be seen under the microscope but it promotes a healthy scalp. I honestly don't know if it's working but I can say, my scalp hasn't been itchy or flaky. I'm hesitant to give praise to Pona because hiding under wigs along with cooler weather might have helped also.

rileypak...did you try this one?

divachyk

I'll keep you all posted Beamodel IDareT'sHair. I'm thinking of picking up a few extra bottles on BF simply because everything has been all good these past few weeks since using it so I figured it can't hurt to stock up.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Anyone tried Komaza's Pona Hair & Scalp Treatment? It's said to exfoliate the scalp, stimulate growth and reduce hair shed. I spoke to Komaza on yesterday and they said the exfoliating can only be seen under the microscope but it promotes a healthy scalp. I honestly don't know if it's working but I can say, my scalp hasn't been itchy or flaky. I'm hesitant to give praise to Pona because hiding under wigs along with cooler weather might have helped also.

rileypak...did you try this one?

divachyk I haven't tried this one yet. I've been doing physical exfoliation on my scalp instead. Since the Pona is the only thing I'm willing to buy from Komaza at the moment, I haven't decided if I want to get any for BF.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My Soultanicals was delivered. Glad I beat the rush of Blk Friday. :rolleyes: I only wanted the Knot Sauce & Mango Dip. Ordered the 9th and received yesterday I believe.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
**PAMPERED & TWISTED** For all those interested, Pampered & Twisted will not be offering a BF Sale this year, due to trying to coordinate with Multiple Vendors to ensure adequate an amount of inventory for such a Massive event.

She has a Huge Shipment scheduled to arrive Tuesday, so it won't be finalized until Tuesday evening.

I'm paraphrasing this from a convo I had with her.

However, she may offer a Sale of some sort at a Later Date. And if I find out any further details on when that might occur, I'll post it here and in other threads.

I know several of you were wondering about this particular vendor.

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
rileypak, thanks girly! how do you do physical exfoliation?

divachyk I've used a little bit of clay mixed in with my shampoo, an actual clay wash, and Ayurvedic powders to scrub my scalp before.
You can also do it with sugar but I haven't tried it yet. I know I've seen recipes for sugar scalp scrubs and actual scalp scrub products (Soultanicals has one) that use it.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
rileypak

Crap! That's too bad. I'm still regretting not buying x2 of those during that $10.00 Launch.

But I did end up picking up another one (in case I like it), from either there or CM.

divachyk

Ok, this better be my last set of wig purchases for a while. Snagged a wig for my sister because she only has one wig in rotation right now. *cough* I also snagged one for me. Well, the one for me is one that I wanted for my sister. She wasn't feeling it. If she likes it when she sees me with it, I'll gladly gift it to her. My family & I don't do a lot of lovey dovey talking but it made me feel really good to hear her say "thank you for wearing wigs every day" to support her cause. :yep:

For sister:

For me (this will be a playful evening wig -- even got it with some highlights):

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Here is the Ashanti wig. I have it in different colors. I originally tried it on in the blond streak, but my sister liked it, so I let her buy it and I got the more conservative brown one for work. Later she said she didn't like it, so I bought it back from her. :rolleyes:

ForumRunner_20141124_071516.jpg

ForumRunner_20141124_071620.jpg

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF