WARNING: Ripped Off By Indian Merchant SV EXPORTS And Trade India

SoulElegance

Good Morning Ladies. I want to warn everyone here about a Indian hair vendor and the site they use. I do not want anyone else to experience what I have experienced. I use to buy hair from Trade India until I was ripped off this past January by a merchant on their site who had the trust stamp seal on their profile.

I have since found out that Trade India takes no responsibility for theivery on their site and offer no protection for their buyers. Also western union cannot help if you are doing business transactions using their service.

Something to consider when you are sending money for hair to merchants via western union. I will post links to My situation and I ask that you help spread the word about these thieves and trade india's policy of not giving a damn if your money is stolen by indians who use their site.

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/61812/S.V.-Exports-Tamil-India-Defective-Product-or-Warranty-for-430.09-on-01-03-2012

http://www.complaintnow.com/S.V.-Exports-Complaints/complaint/business/Business_ID/display/159195

The company now claims that customers are asking them about these complaints and its having a effect on their business. How true that is, I do not know. But if its true, GOOD. They NEED to be out of business.

This company hounded Me for months in regard to buying from them and when I did they stole My money. I am pissed off. Ladies help spread the word about these crooks!! I am pissed off!!

I attached some photos, hopefully you can see them. If you can then you will see its not what I paid for and its what I sent the hell back.

Attachments

• 100_2207.jpg
    100_2207.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 315
  • 100_2208.jpg
    100_2208.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

toinette

Tricking the president
I've never heard of this company but thanks for the warning. So they sent you 7'? how long was the hair supposed to be?

SummerSolstice

hunny... these guys are on a list of scammers that can be found on bhm. I'm sorry that happened to you. make sure you do ALL of your research before buying. Its crazy out there. Sorry about that.

Kn0ttyByNatur3

:nono: I am so sorry to hear about your issue. They really sent you 7 inch hair!? Ain't no good going to come to them. Ripping people off like that. :darkcloud:

SoulElegance

Wow!! They are on a list of scammers? I wish I knew that beforehand. Yes, they sent Me 6 to 7 inches of hair when I orders 12 inches of black curly. Sent that brown garbage. I have been in contact with DGFT that handles trade licenses for Indian Businesses. Not sure what they are doing exactly but they have been in contact with the company. If anyone else knows of this scamming company please contact DGFT and tell them your issue as well. These people need to be put out of business.

Here are the email addresses. We should send a clear message to vendors like this andt thats: GET OUT OF BUSINESS.

cs.rao59[USER=28201]Nic[/USER].in

npsmonga[USER=28201]Nic[/USER].in

SoulElegance

Can someone link Me to the thread where this company is mentioned. I want to add information in regard to DGFT and possibly getting their trade licenses pulled as well as other blatant scammers. We can't sit around and accept this ****.

SoulElegance

its not a game out here with this hair. it took me like 2 years to find my vendors.

Can you hook Me up with your vendor in email please? I need decent and honest supplier. I dont want to go two years looking although its aleady been a year. These damn crooks should be honest. Yeah that was a oxymoron. Honest crook. lol.

These SV Exports bastards have a nerve to have a two year trust stamp attached to their profile. That means they have been ripping off people for two damn years. The dirty assholes!!

I am super pissed!!

JeterCrazed

SoulElegance said:
Oh God, Tamil Nadu is bad? What other area's are bad?

Tamil doesn't necessarily mean Tamil Nadu. Either way, they have a very "you win some you lose some" culture. You know, "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin." I expect a Tamil to try and get over at least once. :lol:

ETA: Put it this way. I bought a language CD to learn the language and one of the dialogues went, "The cab ride will cost 50 rupees." "50 rupees seems expensive for only 10 kilometres" :lachen:

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
So sorry that happened to you!

I only buy from extensions-plus. And wagmans. I can't be bothered with all the thievery of overseas vendors. Def get a referral next time if you can before you purchase. :(

SoulElegance

ETA: Put it this way. I bought a language CD to learn the language and on of the dislocated went, "The can ride will cost 50 rupees." "50 rupees seems expensive for only 10 kilometres" :lachen:

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF[/QUOTE]

What? *head spinning* lol.

SoulElegance

So sorry that happened to you!

I only buy from extensions-plus. And wagmans. I can't be bothered with all the thievery of overseas vendors. Def get a referral next time if you can before you purchase. :(

I am going to have to check them out but a lot of people who sell in The United States are seriously overpriced and I like to buy a kilogram at a time and really am not into spending thousands here in the states to get a kilogram of hair. Greed is so unattractive.

JeterCrazed

SoulElegance said:
ETA: Put it this way. I bought a language CD to learn the language and on of the dislocated went, "The can ride will cost 50 rupees." "50 rupees seems expensive for only 10 kilometres" :lachen:

What? *head spinning* lol.[/QUOTE]

"One of the dialogs went." LOL damn autocorrect. I'm fixing the post now. LOL

SoulElegance

We need a list of good vendors in India. Anyone have any names to start the list off with?

Because we know SV EXPORTS are scammers and we need to let it be known in all of the search engines when they are looked up by other potential customers!

Tiye

The hair in the pics stretched out is prolly close to 12". The seller should have worked with you to make sure you were happy with your order. For what it's worth, it looks very virgin and I'm sure you can easily recoup your money and then some if you wash, condition, de-louse if necessary and resell.

SoulElegance

The hair in the pic absolutely cannot be stretched out to 12 inches for it was only 6 inches of wave type brown hair and not 12 inches of curly hair. There was no way in hell I could have sold that hair. No one would of purchased it. It was unusuable and has been sent back in January immediately after I recieved it.

SoulElegance

SV Exports are now claiming to want to send the money "next week" and that they no longer need swift code but identification from Me in order to make the wire transfer via bank or western union. I am not giving this company My identification and recievers identification is never needed in order to send money to them. SV Exports is lying once again and have been sending the refund "next week" for the past four months!! I have asked the company to supply Me with the contact information for these financial institutions that are asking them for My identification so I can verify if this is true or not. I suspect that it is not and this is yet another stall tactic of this company for they are trying really hard "not" to send the money they have stolen from Me.

SoulElegance

The company continues to ask Me to send them a copy of My identificatoin before they refund the money. They can't be serious? I have asked them on several occassions to supply Me with the contact information of the financial instituations that are requesting this information from them in order to complete the wire transfer for verifcation purposes. So far they have not complied because this information is not needed in order to send someone money. Another stall tactic from this company.