Vitamin Challenge 2013

laylaaa

Checking in. :) Finished one bottle of fish oil and another of biotin. Biotin worked well but I've decided against repurchasing and will buy a B-complex supplement with biotin next time because it is more effective.

freckledface

I'm almost done with ny futurebiotics hsn and I really like it. Only down side is when I first started it it made me really bloated. Had to take it right before bed. Now I'm used to it so its not an issue. I think my nails are stronger and I'm one month post with a good amount of growth. Idk if there's better out there for me but ill stick with this cause its pretty cheap! :) can't beat that lol.

Aggie

I need to check out vitacost right now because I need some more vitamin E, collagen, hyaluronic acid and some vitamin C.

I haven't had any collagen for a few months and it's starting to show in my skin - it's not as clear and pretty as it usually is when I'm taking collagen on a consistent basis:nono:. I have to keep my skin nice and supple.

naturalagain2

checking in haven't been doing that great over the past week. I've been taking them when I can remember. You would think I had this down by now.....

ghanagirl23

So what do you think about it so far?

I really like it so far I relaxed my hair march 1st got a sew in on the 14 of march and started using the vitamins on the 21st I have a leave out and there is so much new growth I have ever gotten during a sew in downside is it has increase the rate of hair growth also in my eyebrows, cheek, and chin:sad:

Last edited:

jprayze

MissyB how was the rest of your cycle?

I'm on my week off from active pills...looks like I'm not going to have a cycle at all this month. I start a new pack on Sunday. Since I started this low hormone pill, I usually skip every other month so this is not strange. Don't worry y'all...I'm not preggo :)

Lita

I need to check out vitacost right now because I need some more vitamin E, collagen, hyaluronic acid and some vitamin C.

I haven't had any collagen for a few months and it's starting to show in my skin - it's not as clear and pretty as it usually is when I'm taking collagen on a consistent basis:nono:. I have to keep my skin nice and supple.

Aggie Yes,you really notice a difference with skin/hair (collagen),hyaluronic acid too..It's a nice combo.I will continue with both....I take fish oil as well..

Happy Hair Growing!

freckledface

^^ tried some cheap ones from walmart didn't do anything. I'm sure I should've gotten some better ones because I've seen good reviews on them was thinking about trying it again

deedoswell

Hhhhm I never tried the collagen - how long have you been taking it and apparently you do see results with your skin - I think I may try it.

soonergirl

Loving collagen. My skin is dewy. Taking the neocell powder. Adding hyaluronic acid and vitamin c is a plus. After this can is done I am trying Meiji premium collagen powder it is an asian product and has great reviews...

JC-Junkie

ilong do you take l-cysteine too ? I take them, I wanted to know if you've seen anything from taking them ? I only recently started taking them so I can't say whether its helped or not :yep:

ilong

God's Own
JC-Junkie

I no longer take L-cysteine. I am constantly trying to reduce unnecessary overlap in supplements and since L-cysteine is in my Hair Skin Nails supplement I eliminate it from my rotation.