2010 progress pics!!! .....plus your 2011 LENGTH predictions

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

as many of us know..... IT HAS BEEN A LONG YEAR!

i hope 2010 has delivered each and every one of you (& your families') BLESSINGS

as we increase prosperity, health, and happiness in 2011!!!!!

YES LADIES.... it's almost here:look:

so ROLL CALL!!!
show us your hard work and progress pics..... & any changes in
(length, color, natural to relaxed, BIG CHOP, etc.) from 2010!

AND YES: what are you 2011 length predictions.....
what length goal will you hit???

Last edited:

Janet'

Thank you for starting this thread! I bumped up the 2009-2010 several days ago because it was so inspirational! I'll be back to post my pics!!!

NikkiQ

Totally subbing to this one. I feel some great pics coming from everyone in the near future!

dlewis

Jan

Sept

My hair is shorter BUT THICKER now.

2011, I see myself maintaining this length or maybe going shorter.

Detroit2Dallas

DLEWIS!!!! you cant start the thread off with that :lick: gorgeous hair and expect folks to post their EL's and NL's :lachen:

J/K ladies, I cant wait to see your progress, I feel like mine hasnt moved, so give me some inspiration ladies

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
December 2009

October 2010

I measured it and it was exactly 6" from SL to APL for me. I'm hoping for MBL at the end of 2011.

Carisa

I dont have updates yet but i will return in jan or feb- as far as predictions i predict that i will reach full apl between jan-march (if i havent already, its been in braids 2mths), bsl between may-july,and mbl between august-october

CandyCurls

Last edited:

Bouncin&Behavin

Here is my progress from March to early October. I was in the process of flat-ironing 11 months of 4b new growth, so please excuse the scragglies! I wasn't done yet. :) I had my hair relaxed last week and got a slight trim so my ends are now even. I'm about 1.5 inches from APL!!!!

EllePixie

January 2010

November 2010

Hoping to reach APL stretched in 2011. Oh, and I'm a redhead now. :)

Great thread, btw!

brg240

I was waitng for this thread, great progress ladies

KandyCurls and EllePixie I love both of ya'lls colours :love3:
Bouncin&Behavin - hopefully you can .5(+) in december :D

I straitened my hair the other day I should get a pic in

Misseyl

Congratulations to everyone here. Dlewis, I remember the chair, what beautiful progress. Keep growing everyone.

Forever in Bloom

My 3 year natural anniversary is December 6. I don't like creating threads to show off my hair, so thanks for doing this :yep:

Unfortunately I don't have pics from December '09. My laptop's backlight went out, so instead of getting it fixed I bought another laptop :look: All of my files were on it. Sad face...

Here is one from May of this year (my stylist flat ironed)

September (just the back section to show I made APL)

...and now (I flat ironed)

I promised over and over again not to flat iron my hair, but I was curious. I'm so glad I did. I thought my hair would be extremely layered. It's not as fine as I thought it would be (judging from September's pic), but surprisingly thick :grin:

Hoping for BSL and maybe MBL. I'm 5'2, so that shouldn't be too hard.

diadall

Here is my progress from March to early October. I was in the process of flat-ironing 11 months of 4b new growth, so please excuse the scragglies! I wasn't done yet. :) I had my hair relaxed last week and got a slight trim so my ends are now even. I'm about 1.5 inches from APL!!!!

That's not APL?

ms.blue

These progress pics made me realize that I need to put the scissors down. Looking at my pics from feb to now I barely see anything but that my bangs went from my lips to my shoulders. 2011 is will be my year.

ms.blue

My 3 year natural anniversary is December 6. I don't like creating threads to show off my hair, so thanks for doing this :yep:

Unfortunately I don't have pics from December '09. My laptop's backlight went out, so instead of getting it fixed I bought another laptop :look: All of my files were on it. Sad face...

Here is one from May of this year (my stylist flat ironed)

September (just the back section to show I made APL)

...and now (I flat ironed)

I promised over and over again not to flat iron my hair, but I was curious. I'm so glad I did. I thought my hair would be extremely layered. It's not as fine as I thought it would be (judging from September's pic), but surprisingly thick :grin:

Hoping for BSL and maybe MBL. I'm 5'2, so that shouldn't be too hard.

Your hair is so pretty and thick.