PRAISE REPORT

upandcoming

I just want to praise God for such an awesome weekend! I haven't been out in awhile and a friend of mine asked me to go out. I had a really good time and am happy I went.

Also praise report I'm losing weight! And praise report in advance that I will lose more!

Praise report I love my internship.

Praise report that I have a great family, great friends, and an AWESOME and perfect and loving God.

Praise God that He loves me even though I haven't been doing my best lately. Praise report that He's breaking the strongholds as we speak. Praise report...

I really need to start just writing down all the things I'm grateful for, it'll make me realize that everyday is just awesome. Hehe. =)

Great thread! I do believe it's important to learn to be grateful and thank the Lord for the things we do have and are blessed with! :up:

*Bre~Bre* said:
Reading your thread made me smile from ear to ear! God is awesome. I need to remember that more!!!!

That's how I felt, too! TIC, I'm glad you shared your praise report. :) God IS awesome!

Oh, Praise the Lord! I'm happy that you are so blessed...you have blessed me this Monday morning!

To God be the Glory!

Blessings...:p

Your story gave me chills!!!! He is an on time, faithful God. I love Him soooo. Aren't you glad you know Him???:D

Awesome! It is such a blessing to be in Christ...to live this life...to worship this true and living God!

Thanks for sharing. You made us smile, but you made the Father smile even more!

I really liked reading your Praises. We have some of the same things to be thankful and happy about. I know I am glad about finally being able to grow my hair {I actually prayed to him for longer hair growth because I felt so bad and depressed about my hair appearance...well he answered with LHCF}, my weight (I have lost 5 lbs & still want to lose at least 10 lbs), loved ones including friends surround me, there have been hard times and the bills still got paid--they got paid late like right before disconnection, but they still got paid. :lol:
I really like this thread so when I start feel a bit down or when I am happy, I'll come here and do a praise report even if I just say: Praise the Lord--he made the sun shine today, or Praise Him--i had food to eat today, Praise God--my babygirl is healthy not sick, or Praise God--the hot water didn't turn cool while I was in the shower. :lol:

I just invaded your thread. You just got me all excited. Sorry. I just saw the thread that I need to post My praises in. again sorry.

Last edited:
Christa438 said:
I really liked reading your Praises. We have some of the same things to be thankful and happy about. I know I am glad about finally being able to grow my hair {I actually prayed to him for longer hair growth because I felt so bad and depressed about my hair appearance...well he answered with LHCF}, my weight (I have lost 5 lbs & still want to lose at least 10 lbs), loved ones including friends surround me, there have been hard times and the bills still got paid--they got paid late like right before disconnection, but they still got paid. :lol:
I really like this thread so when I start feel a bit down or when I am happy, I'll come here and do a praise report even if I just say: Praise the Lord--he made the sun shine today, or Praise Him--i had food to eat today, Praise God--my babygirl is healthy not sick, or Praise God--the hot water didn't turn cool while I was in the shower. :lol:

I just invaded your thread. You just got me all excited. Sorry. I just saw the thread that I need to post My praises in. again sorry.

Please, do not apologize! I'm so happy God is blessing you and that you are open to receiving His blessings! I know there's a praise report thread on here, but I just felt sooo happy that I needed to give God praise because He is taking care of ALL of my needs and I need to recognize Him! =)

All of your stories are always such blessings for me...

togethernessinchrist said:
Please, do not apologize! I'm so happy God is blessing you and that you are open to receiving His blessings! I know there's a praise report thread on here, but I just felt sooo happy that I needed to give God praise because He is taking care of ALL of my needs and I need to recognize Him! =)

All of your stories are always such blessings for me...

Thank You.

Back