Anyone up for a 30 Day Increase in Praise & Worship Challenge?

This prayer is from my book called "Prayers that Prevail - The Belivers Manual of Prayers"

Glorifying the Lord
Let Your light shine before men, that they may see Your good works, and glorify Your Father which is in heaven” (Matt. 5:16).

Lord Jesus, it is Your light that shines within me and brings glory to the Father. Let me be a light shining in the darkness of our sinful world. May other people glorify You, Father, when they see the life of Jesus in me.

Father, glorify Your name through my life. May others see Your power and glory reflected in me. I know that I have been bought with a price; therefore, I desire to glorify You in my body and spirit which are Yours.

When others behold good works in my life they glorify You in the day of visitation. I recognize my responsibility to honor and glorify You for all the things I have heard and seen. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill towards men.

Teach me Your way, O Lord. I will walk in Your truth. Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord, for You are my God. I will glorify Your name forever more. Glory to God in the highest. Glory to Your name.
Whosoever offers praise glorifies You, O Lord. I praise You and adore You with all my heart. May I be found worthy of Your high calling, Lord, and fulfill all the good pleasure of Your goodness. May I serve You in faith and in power so that Your name will be glorified in my life, according to the grace You have imparted to me.

Help Your people to be likeminded so that we all may with one mind and one voice glorify You in all the earth. Hallelujah! Amen!

I'm truly grateful for this thread. This has been a challenging week for me and my faith is being tested, but I'm thankful that God did not allow me to give up.

Thank you Lord for bringing your word back to my remembrance that there is nothing too hard for you; all power and glory belongs to You. You are the God of all flesh!

When I am weak, you make me strong. When I have tears in my eyes you put the lyrics of a song in my heart reminding me that I am in your hands. When ungodly advice is giving unto me your word reminds me to seek your face for wisdom and your perfect Will for my life. As fear and uncertainty arises in my heart you grace me with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

I'm thankful that I serve a loving God; A God that sees all and knows all. Now I can be of good cheer knowing that my God has already gone before me!

Thank you Jesus that it's already done :heart2:

Jeremiah 32:17
17 ‘Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.

Last edited:
Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
let this blest assurance control,
that Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
and hath shed his own blood for my soul.

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

Lord, thank you for your presence that saturates the atmosphere with love, peace, and grace.

You are Holy and worthy to be praised at all times!

Heb 13:15
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. [/SIZE][/FONT]

:love5:

Thank you, Lord, for being the food of my soul, for infusing your marvelous love in me. there is nothing I can do by myself; I've been created for your will to be accomplished and I'm so grateful. I praise your Holy Name and I thank you for allowing me to participate to your awesome plans :yay::yay:.

I will give thanks unto Jehovah with my whole heart;
I will show forth all thy marvellous works.
I will be glad and exult in thee;
I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High.
Psalm 9

Ps. 118:14
The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Thank you Lord that there is power, healing, and restoration in your presence as I praise and worship You! :clapping:

Higher Heights, Deeper Depths,
Is a Place that I long to see.
Yet it's close enough to Here and Now,
Which is far from Eternity.
There is but one, narrow roadway
that can get me to that Place;
It's open for everyone to use,
That road, 'cause it leads us to Your Face.

Yesterday praise flowed out of me like I've never experienced before.

Praise the Lord who is faithful beyond measure!

"For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee."
-Isaiah 54:10

Last edited:
Lord, you are truly my Abba Father!!!

Thank you for your divine protection and answered prayers.

Psalm 33:18-22

18Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.

21For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Enjoying the Kings this week. Today, I declared victory on a situation before I started the day and realized that victory this afternoon! When this passage came to my mind this morning while driving, I'm reminded the unseen can be seen and the seen can be unseen.... How GREAT is my God! :clap:

Keep believing and trusting God ladies, in EVERYTHING..He'll fight the battles for you!

2 Kings 6:16-18 (JVK)
And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank him with my song.

Thanking you in advance Lord for giving me much needed strength.

Thank you Jesus for being my help...:yay:

Psalm 63:3-8
3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.

4 Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.

7 Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

8 My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.

Psalm 146
1Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

2While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

5Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

6Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

7Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:

8The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

9The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

10The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMYjzWa8Qg

Bumped into my neighbor today ( an older minister/counselor) at the grocery store. The produce section became church, as he ministered to us. We don't see him often because he travels so much but every time I speak to him, I feel like I'm standing in front of a pulpit.. :lol: Today was different. I got an question answered through him that he didn't even knew he answered! And he said something to hubby I know only God told him. He said he prays for us all the time. When it thunders/storms outside, he asks God to protect us and the others in the community. I wasn't surprised, but it warmed my heart to hear it. Thank you Lord for speaking to us, through our neighbor.

Bumped into my neighbor today ( an older minister/counselor) at the grocery store. The produce section became church, as he ministered to us. We don't see him often because he travels so much but every time I speak to him, I feel like I'm standing in front of a pulpit.. :lol: Today was different. I got an question answered through him that he didn't even knew he answered! And he said something to hubby I know only God told him. He said he prays for us all the time. When it thunders/storms outside, he asks God to protect us and the others in the community. I wasn't surprised, but it warmed my heart to hear it. Thank you Lord for speaking to us, through our neighbor.

Laela - thank you for sharing!

Your testimony reminds us that God hears and that He is concerned about the cares of our heart. And yes, He will give us answers :eek:

Lord, thank you for Joy! I had an unexpected wonderful weekend....:love5:
I will bless your holy name at all times and tell of your marvelous works...!!!

Psalm 18:1-3
1 I will love You, O LORD, my strength.

2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised...

Thank you Lord for delivering me from fear and worry.

Thank you for a peace that passes all understanding.

I will forever trust that you want what's best for me! No matter what the circumstances look like.

Last edited:
Holy, holy, holy... is the Lord God Almighty...who was and is, and is to come. . Thank you, Lord, for this day that you have made. I'm physically exhausted but at peace in my spirit. Amein~

Lord Jesus, I'm blessed to know that you are the author and finisher of my faith!

Thank you for what you have done and what is to come. I give you all the glory and praise!!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Lord I am thankful that You sent me a solution to my problem before I even knew there would be a problem!! Thank you for providing for me and watching out for me-from dangers unseen and those to come.

Father God, I love hearing from You... Thank you for your precious Son, by whose Blood I am covered. Thank you for loving me!

I am grateful that God is always there-an ever present help in the time of trouble. His love is unconditional and unwavering! Praise Him!!

Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the LORD has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Lord, thank you for giving me the strength to trust you opposed to what I currently see happening....

I thank you that your grace is sufficient during my time of need.

I thank you in advanced that it has already worked out for my good!

Back