Ya'll ain't gonna believe this...

malibu4590

I just got off the phone with customer service at Amazon.com

Last Thursday, I ordered 8 bottles of Dove Sheer Moisture Replenishing Mist Leave-In for normal to dry hair for $29.97 and free shipping. So I'm like
:woohoo2:
Fast-forward to today, I get my package in the mail, rip open the box to find 8 bottles of Dove Sheer Moisture Replenishing Mist Leave-In with Repairing Serum for dry hair and was like :nono:.

This ain't the right product. Even the ingredients are different. No SAAs or glycerin in this one.

Now on the website, the product description is for the DSMRM with SAA and glycerin in the ingredients. Even the picture on the site is for the correct item.

So now I'm totally :perplexed and :ohwell: called them up. I didn't have an attitude or be snippy with them. The customer service rep apologized, told me to keep the product since its a health and beauty item and doesn't have to be sent back, and is going to refund my money immediately.

So now I :love: Amazon even more than before and Christopher (the customer service rep) gets a big:hugxplode: and quick shout-out over here.

I just had to share. :grin:

Yeah, amazon has great custmer service. They will replace/refund/make it right quickly when they screw up. They are one of the few big companies like that today.

Awww, Sookie!

I'm about to go find her.
Profile says Philly, I'm right across the bridge in South Jersey. Don't let me find out that you work over here in Jersey...It's on!

*laughs at this post* :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But to the OP, yes I second Amazon's customer service, they are like "The customer is always right". I love that they will bend over to please customers, and in your case of a wrong product shipment and they didn't tell you to return it, and would refund your money???? Even better!! They get an A in my book!:grin:

Back