Would this work: Dye+ conditioner.

KimPossibli

Supergirl
Last weekend I tried to do a blue black semipermanent on my hair.

It wasnt a collossal failure but it wasn't a definitive success either..

part of the reason I felt the process was tricky was because the product (Bigen) was so liquidy and I didnt feel as if I was getting all of my strands and down to the roots etc

So this is my idea.

Mix the Bigen with a conditioner and apply..I feel like this will allow me to hold onto the dye better and direct it as needed.. also I could do a dye and deep condition in one.

What do you think?
Any suggestions?

Im not sure that this would work as the conditioner may dilute the dye too much...also, the conditioner may coat the hair and not allow the dye to enter the cortex.

Have you tried combing the dye through the hair after application? or mixing it with less water?

I add a little bit of oil to my hair dye. It makes the dye stick to my hair better. Garnier puts a small applicator of avocado oil in their dyes. I add macadamia nut oil on top of that and it my hair comes out vibrant. I think you should wait several weeks before attempting to dye your hair again.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think I will try it with oil.

I wanted to try this weekend aagain but I guess I will wait 6 weeks like I would at a salon.

Back