Whole Foods Maxi Hair Vitamin Supplement

tastesosweet

Has anybody else tried these? I'm currently using them--they are HUGE!! Bigger than my daily multivitamin. I've increased my water intake as I've heard of people breaking out from using Biotin and this supplement has 2,000 mcg's of Biotin. We shall see how well these vitamins work when I take down my twists in April.

Are you talking about Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamin? If so Use to use them and I didn't see any growth from them and they killed my appetite.

Tene said:
Are you talking about Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamin? If so Use to use them and I didn't see any growth from them and they killed my appetite.

I think this might be the same one. How long did you use them for? They have the same ingredients and more than the other more expensive brands. We'll see how it goes.

I used them back in 2004 and they made no difference in growth. They are good, but if you're looking to increase growth, they won't do much.

OK that is two bad reviews back to back. I wonder if these are ineffective because they are a natural product. I will probably finish the bottle and look for something else.

Back