who made it from APL to BSL wearing hair down ???

neyhla

Hello girls,
I reached APL in august and I can't help wearing my hair down ! I mean i have a better look since my hair is longer ....but the problem is it's not my ultimate goal...I want to be BSL in june 09. I also want to stretch again. Actually 32 weeks of stretching and bunning all day long allowed me to reach apl in 7 months starting from really dry hair and split ends and no trim.
But 8 months of NG using MT etc will be the devil if i can not wear my hair down. I will be horrible !!(I was horrible the first time)
So please tell me is there anyone out there who made it from APL to BSL without Bunning or using weave ? Just taking great care of it (moisturize, deep condition...) and let it down ???? How did you do exactly ? what did you use ?

Thanks

i did. im not bsl yet but i only have 1 1/2 inch to go. somtimes it seems like my hair isnt growing so i charged my camera and looked at pics i took in april when i first started this journey and my hair was grazing apl. during the summer i did co wash and wet bun for about six weeks. but other than that i wear my hair down every single day and its growing nicely.

Back