• Ebony of Essence Vanilla Almond

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Shescentit Coco Creme

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I need a new leave in, I'm undecided between two seemingly great ones. I need you ladies to give me your honest opinion of which you think would be the better leave in.

Leave In #1:

Ebony of Essence Warm Vanilla Almond Leave In Conditioner.
[FONT=times new roman,times,serif]Benefits:
Adding to the installment of our natural hair care line, this light leave-in conditioner will moisturize your hair, help with an irritated scalp, prevent daily damage, split ends, promotes hair growth and it will bring back shine and luster to your hair.
Ingredients:
[FONT=times new roman,times,serif]Deionized Water, Shea butter, Babassu Butter, Aloe Vera, Honeyquat (Derived from Natural Honey), Witch Hazel, Silk protein, Wheat Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peru Balsam Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Cedar Wood Essential Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin C, Rosemary, Herbal Infusion of Silica, Cystine, Marigold, Horsetail, Coltsfoot, Rose Petals, Nettle Leaves and Spearmint[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times,serif], Soy Protein, Silk Amino Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Kelp Powder, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin B5, AquaEm (Naturally Derived Coconut Fatty Acid), Vegetable Wax, Honey Extract & Fragrance Blend.[/FONT]

[/FONT]Leave In #2:

Shescentit Coco Creme Leave In

BENEFITS:

Silk proteins soften while coating the strands for added strength.

Yarrow extracts promote healthy scalp while strengthening the hair shaft.

Meadowfoam oil and shea butter moisturize

Coconut cream softens and adds shine.

INGREDIENTS: Water infused with organic elderflower extract, calendula, horsetail & yarrow extract, BTMS (mild hair conditioner), Coconut Cream, vegetable glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Meadowfoam oil, Silk Peptides, organic sea kelp, fennel, & green coffee extracts, panthenol, germall plus, fragrance.

I will post a poll and I'm eventually going to purchase both of them...(Not a PJ :look:), but I need one for now. PLLLLLLLLEASE help ladies...I'm so indecisive. TIA & HHG!

If you ladies could please state why if you vote? PLEASE. I just need a push for my chronic indecisiveness..

I Voted for SheScentIt. I've Always been very pleased with the quality of products I have purchased from SheScentIt.

Fast Shipping. Great Customer Service IMO. I have bought alot of Conditioners including the Banana Brulee (of course) and the Fortifying Mask.

I have Never Purchased from the Other Company you Referenced tho':look:

Girl! That was too QUICK!:lachen: You Didn't Even Wait on Hardly Anybody to Answer Your Poll:rolleyes:

:look:...I'm not a PJ...but I had to fight the urge and order something quickly because I could feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on...I'm eyeing that mane & tail detangler as we speak so I'm going to give SO my credit card now and tell him not to give it back to me no matter how I beg...desperate times call for desperate measures...I am TRYING to put myself into the poor house and debt. :lol:

:look:...I'm not a PJ...but I had to fight the urge and order something quickly because I could feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on...I'm eyeing that mane & tail detangler as we speak so I'm going to give SO my credit card now and tell him not to give it back to me no matter how I beg...desperate times call for desperate measures...I am TRYING to put myself into the poor house and debt. :lol:
:hand: Okay.....Uh....Well. I am.:grin: Proud of It. And it really isn't that bad. You could be called: "Worse Things" :look:

Why does everybody say: "I Am Not A PJ?" Like it's a Bad thing:rolleyes:

Yeah...Go Ahead and Buy the Mane 'N Tail too.:sekret:

Afterall, it is a different product with a different purpose.

The first one i have never heard of and the second one is brand new, i don't think anyone has tried it yet. You could order samples of both to see which one you like the best. And what are you looking for in a leave in? You can look at both of the ingredient lists and make a decision that way. Hth

Back