Where do you buy your quality silk/satin covered hair rollers?

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
My hair has finally gotten long enough to look good with big soft curls, I just want some suggestions of silk or satin covered rollers that I can just put on and take a nap or something for some luscious curls. Any suggestions? Thank You. :yep:

i havent bought any yet however i always see them at walgreens and walmart. they come in a little clear package for about 7.99

I got my satin rollers from walmart. I have two different kinds. I have the satin covered foam rollers and the satin pillow rollers. They're both by Goody. I sleep in them at night. I really like them alot.

I'm looking for the Goody satin rollers. I bought some of the Annie brand from a BSS a few months ago, but they are cheaper and i woke up with black dye all over my pillow sheet. :sad:

I have some of these. amazon link

I probably wouldn't have bought them if that review had been there when I purchased mine. But they have actually worked well for me. They aren't very sturdy but then again they don't cost very much either. I think maybe 1 out of the 20 or so I have I feel is unusable now and I've had them since June or so.

They work much better for me than the ones that are just satin covered foam rollers.

I have some made by Hype Hair, and they suck, the two pieces separate really easy. I changed the foam/satin part onto some old more sturdy rollers I already had.

So is Goody a good brand to buy?

Target, Walmart and Sally's sell satin covered rollers. I have some in my fotki if you'd like to take a look. I have both brands, hype hair and goody. I get %100 silk scarves from tenderheaded.com or the Gap. The size of the scarves vary.

I have some made by Hype Hair, and they suck, the two pieces separate really easy. I changed the foam/satin part onto some old more sturdy rollers I already had.

So is Goody a good brand to buy?

Yes it is!

Back