Where can you get a bun foundation???

Koffie

I want a neat/nice bun to do my own little chignon challenge for the winter. Does anybody know where to get a "base" for this.

And please don't recommend the socks, 'cause that breaks my hair. TIA

have you tried you local BSS? My friend in HS got one from world's beauty(in Little Rock,AR) maybe your local BSS carries them. HTHS

are you talking about the foam donut thingy? If so I just got one from sally's but have yet to use it

BLESSED1 said:
are you talking about the foam donut thingy? If so I just got one from sally's but have yet to use it

I'm talking about anything that wont break the hair and can make a nice neat bun. :ohwell:

I have been told that I can still do the sock thing, but to get a pack of cheap hair and wrap it around it I might be doing this once I find a pack of cheap hair.

I got the foam donut from the beauty supply (local). I took a black satin bonnet (I have so many) cut out a piece of material and sewed it around the foam so that it would not break my hair and would blend in better....

I got the best results by putting my hair in a ponytial, putting on a large scruncii then pinng the hair around it with wide pins...and there was my chignon....looked very natural also.

HTH

Back