WHERE CAN I PURCHASE AYURVEDIC PRODUCTS ONLINE

Evalina1

I need to know where do must people buy their Ayurvedic Products. I need to try the Alma and Henna Powders. I need Alma Oil without mineral oil too.:grin:

You can get it all from FromNatureWithLove.com - I think they might be close to the cheapest on Henna, and I think there is a discount code in the sticky......though, they might be out of stock on the Amla oil....

Amazon!!??? Shut. Up.

Danggone it! And I was just googling for a local Indian store too - but gas is high! :lol:

:grin: I know how you feel. I used map quest to see how far I lived from Indian stores which was 2 hours each way and thought about the gas money I would spend. Then I compared shipping and handling price to how much gas prices were and the shipping and handling was cheaper. :yep:

Yup... amazon does have all different ayurvedic products. I added an Ayurvedic section to my amazon store and everything.

I got my amla oil from ebay (2 bottled for $7.99) I saw some on Amazon but ebay was cheaper. The rest I got at an Indian store before I realized there was a store near my house.

ITA with the ladies who say they get theirs from Amazon.com. In fact, I have some oils and powders in my wish list right now that I have to replenish in my staples.

Back