what is your 2010 regimen?

c*c*chic*

I'm curious to see what you ladies are and aren't going to b doing in 2010! What did you do this year that is def going to be a staple and what is not stepping into 2010 with you? I'm completely changing my reggie and for the better.

1.Shampoo with mizani thermasmooth shampoo
2.Condition with aphogee 2 min
3.Deep condition with mizani thermasmooth conditioner
4.Some kind of foam leave in or setting lotion??? (I read on here somewhere that it gives you shine and bounce) any suggestion?
5. Chi silk infusion and/or mizani thermasmooth serum and silk elements heat protectant
6, henna every other week.
Tools: chi blow dryer, milstan feather flat iron and a stove
And I will only be getting a perm twice a year! The feather flat iron will def help with the stretch!

What are you doing in 2010?

Last edited:
My 2010 regimen will be (I think):

Pre-poo with coconut oil/shea mix (so shampoo won't strip strands of moisture)
Wash 1X a week (scalp): Giovanni Deep Moisture Shampoo
ACV rinse

Co-wash Weekly (any of my conditoners)

Deep condition Bi-weekly with heat
Possibly overnight as well

Trim as needed

Use my moisture mix daily (or as often as needed)

My hair needs lots of moisture, so my thing will be moisture, moisture, moisture!
I will be battling the winter cold months

mine will essentially stay the same, minus relaxers of course, since i'm transitioning.

wash per week with a shampoo bar or ayurvedic powder
deep condition at every wash
clarify 1x. per month with either bentonite clay or an ammonium lauryl sulfate hardcore protein treatment 1x per month
protein leave-ins to strengthen hair on a daily basis
water-based moisturizing spray as needed on a daily basis

It will stay the same

Hot oil treatment or protein
moisture or protein shampoo
deep condition
rollerset

I might try a weave.

My hair is reponding well to the Ayurvedic treatments so I will contuine with my teas and pastes at least twice a week. I will contuine to oil daily unless I'm wearing my hair down. I will wear loose updo's opposed to bunning. If I get a steamer I will be adding that as well.

Mine will stay the same:

Shampoo when needed (VO5 moisturizing)

Cowash daily (VO5 moisturizing)

Leave in (same conditioner or s-curl)

Hot oil treatments every week with olive oil.

I'll be sticking with what I've developed over the past months.

I wash according to my school exam schedule. So now that's every 2-3 weeks. I keep my hair in twists for the entire period and do rewet inbetween washes.

I think I'm going to increasing my spritzing to 2 times a day since it's moving into winter. I'm also going to add a VO5 conditioner that has protein in it.

I'm still working on finalizing my regimen ;) I'll continue to wash and DC my hair once per week. One week with focusing on protein, one week focusing on moisturizing. Seems to be working for me. Right now I'm looking for a sulfate free shampoo to incorporate.

Shampoo: Aveda dry remedy or damage remedy (1-2x wk)
Condition: Dry remedy or damage remedy (every shampoo, deep condition as time allows)
Leave In: Hawaiian Silky vitamin treatment and/or hawaiian silky detangling conditioner
Rollerset: Fantasia IC serum polisher and Salon Finish foam wrap.
Daily: Morrocain Oil, hair and nail vitamins

Trying to find a good humidity resistant, non-alcohol, non-sticky hair spray to maintain my rollersets, my wrap lotion is great at producing a great rollerset but it has no hold, any suggestions? I may switch to lotta body setting lotion, IDK.

I think I have learned alot this year so here are the changes

winter - wear air straight wash once every two weeks
Camellia oil is the key to my health hair, so I'm going to use it faithful from now on
continue vitamins as they can't hurt
plan to return to twist outs in the spring through the fall
once a year dusting!! (went a year without any need for a trim this year and I really only trimmed bc I ws like "I HAVEN'T TRIMMED)
Less is more, stopping the daily moisturizing, just makes me have to wash more.

Back