What do you think--- (MY MIX)

KAT25

Hi Ladies :wave:

I hope everyone is doing good tonight well I was think about mixing up me something to put on my hair to get back some of the progress that was cut off last month by my stylist so this is what I am think about mixing up...

MN
Cayenne (sp?) Pepper
Coconut Oil
Drops of EVOO
Drops of Castor Oil

Ya'll don't think I am too crazy, I was just think of mixing it up and see what happens. :rolleyes:

So whatcha think??????????????????????????

:hottub:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:That pepper thread got me itching to add it to something... well at least i am not alone. Maybe we going to get a huge growth spurt :pray:

ground cayenne pepper and oil mixed helps stimulate blood to that area. dont go puttin it all in ya eye or lettin it drip.... jus mix... let sit... damp or pre-poo. :grin:

Cayenne pepper on the scalp doesnt that burn:burning:

I put cayenne pepper in my MN mix. I think with the cayenne and peppermint oil, I get a great tingle :yep: Don't put to much in there...sometimes I could see red flakes, but i would have to be really close to the mirror to see. Someone mentioned in another thread that they found cayenne liquid at the health food store. Im thinking about going to get some.

Back