Weaveoligists in MD,DC,VA area.....

Foufie

I have tried Reniece in Rockville, MD but she is never taking any clients. I did my own install and its okay but I am not gonna make it past 3 weeks because I think its just okay. I haven't found anyone around here that deos a great job without pulling ym edges out. I want a weave that be poppin'.

Soooooo can ya'll help me out and give me some reccomendations..... (names and numbers and locations)

TIA
Foufie

fa real...i would try brittni. her prices aren't bad, and her work looks good. And I say that because every other place that I know wants to charge 300 and over....her prices and her quality looks good.

I checked out the one place yesterday evening....and she hit me in da head with 345...mind you i have my own hair.....bullshyt... i'd go to an african gallery where i know my cornrows will be done right, and my weave will be IN before i pay her 345.....dayum dat....

Jehan, Breon or Reniece. I would not go to to Brittni because her clients seem to have a bump at the top of their head. It just doesn't look natural to me.

My hairdresser, Cat, is AMAZING!!! Everytime I get her weaves, I get ENDLESS compliments and she only charges 150. I keep my weaves from her in for 3 monthes. She's that good. And she can cut something fierce.

Her number is 240-286-2431

My hairdresser, Cat, is AMAZING!!! Everytime I get her weaves, I get ENDLESS compliments and she only charges 150. I keep my weaves from her in for 3 monthes. She's that good. And she can cut something fierce.

Her number is 240-286-2431

Where is she located? Does she have a website (photos)?

She's located in Riverdale, MD. She doesnt have a website. She doesnt market herself as a weaveologist. She is just the bisness at it. I havent let ANYONE do my weaves but her for the past 4 years. People dont even know its fake sometimes. Its that good.

She's located in Riverdale, MD. She doesnt have a website. She doesnt market herself as a weaveologist. She is just the bisness at it. I havent let ANYONE do my weaves but her for the past 4 years. People dont even know its fake sometimes. Its that good.

THanks so much!!!!

Back