Weave help

Chakira

Hello ladies,

I have a quick question for those of you who do your own hair. I want to either put a full head weave with curly hair or cornrow the front and weave the back. I can do weaves like there's no tomorrow, but i don't know how to do the method where you braid the hair in a circle (i was told thats' the best way to do curly hair). My first question is how do you cover the tracks that way, and how do you sew the hair on if its in a circle. I can't picture it.

My second question (if i decide to go with the cornrows and weave) is how do you hide the tracks in the back without letting some hair out to cover it? I usually braid the back in a zig zag and leave some at the top out, but I dont' want to have to straighten my hair so it matches the weave. I'm sorry this is kinda long, but I am pretty confused.
thanks in advance!!

auntybe

Chakira:

I don't weave but I can tell you how my stylist puts in my tracks. I am wearing straight hair now but I started out with Curly hair.

Here go's:
1. start braiding at the back og your head and braid around until you end upin the center. take the end piece of the braid and sew it down to another braid in the center so that it completes the circle and lays flat.
2. add the hair in the back starting at the beginning of the braid.sew going around you head until you get back to the starting point (do this twice). then you are going to cover your tracks going back and forth until you use the first pack of hair.
3. start your second pack of hair where you stopped the first pack going back and forth. as you go back and forth make sure you watch the way the curls fall so you can make them fall in the same direction on each side. when you get to the crown decide how you want the top to fall either in your face or going back amd that's how to turn your tracks and tie off the last row you sew in.
HTH...P.M me for mor details

Auntybe