weave for 4b hair

PrincessAJ

Hey all! I'm looking into getting a sew-in and I wanted to know what would be the best type for 4b hair. I've read some threads and I am stuck between Bohyme Brazilian Wave, Bohyme Natural wave and Halley's Curl Natural weave. Does anyone have any pictures to contribute or any suggestions which type of hair would be best?

Thanks for ur time!

motherpopcorn562

Hey all! I'm looking into getting a sew-in and I wanted to know what would be the best type for 4b hair. I've read some threads and I am stuck between Bohyme Brazilian Wave, Bohyme Natural wave and Halley's Curl Natural weave. Does anyone have any pictures to contribute or any suggestions which type of hair would be best?

Thanks for ur time!
I saw Bo Wave on a co-worker one time and it didnt look that good. She usually looks very cute so it may have been the hair. ( it was dry and dull)

ZkittyKurls

i would say check out allaboutmyhair.com they have kinky curly hair which blends nice and it is decent quality hair too.
also realhairexclusive.com has some kinky curly afro hair but it is on the expensive side.

Hope that helps.:yawn:

Bella02

I am not sure about the one's you listed, but last year I did try AAMH ( all about my hair) Kinky curly and did not have too much trouble blending with my texture which is 4b. I also left out as little leave out as possibe. to be sure ( maybe a half to 1 inch along the perimeter).

I have two pictures of the install in my Fotki http://public.fotki.com/bella002/installs/installs/aamh-kinky-curly-no.html#media

In the first picture, I had just installed so my edges were blow dried straight but in the second, I applied a little Fantasia IC pomade to blend. On the hair itself I defined the curls using Kinky Curly Custard.

PrincessAJ

halleyscurls.com/ the "natural" hair is made to mimic 4b hair.

Yeah, I really do like it!:lick: It looks really good in the pics online. I searched the hair forum but didn't see many threads on this type. Do you still think I would need 8 oz with hair this fluffy and full? Does anyone know if the hair will revert back to it's natural state if it is straightened?

Last edited:

HeavenlySkies

Yeah, I really do like it!:lick: It looks really good in the pics online. I searched the hair forum but didn't see many threads on this type. Do you still think I would need 8 oz with hair this fluffy and full? Does anyone know if the hair will revert back to it's natural state if it is straightened?

I don't see why it shouldnt unless you dont handle it correctly. She just came out with that hair so it hasn't been around that long for a lot of people on here to have used it before.​

ZkittyKurls

as far as the halleys natural, a member on bhm i believe alotofstrands has worn it and liked it. check on that forum and do a search for it you should be able to find it. and halleys has a fotki album. :yep:

mizzy247

Please don't buy bohyme brazillian wave.. That hair is for 3c hair. IMO.. I bought it and lets just say it was a hot mess. Perfect for 3c