Water Friendly 'Dos

TrendySocialite

Need some ideas of water friendly 'do's for a possible island vacation this summer.

I'm transitioning, so there is at least an inch of new growth to contend with. Can't do braid outs or bantu knot outs....they don't look good on me.

I guess braids are my best option. I really hadn't planned to wear braids, but if I have to, I have to...

Any and all suggestions are welcomed! And pictures are best...

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Need some ideas of water friendly 'do's for a possible island vacation this summer.

I'm transitioning, so there is at least an inch of new growth to contend with. Can't do braid outs or bantu knot outs....they don't look good on me.

I guess braids are my best option. I really hadn't planned to wear braids, but if I have to, I have to...

Any and all suggestions are welcomed! And pictures are best...

Thanks in advance!!!!!
I am trying to picture a style that would NOT look good on you. You are my hair styling she-ro. Everything you have posted on here is GORGEOUS!!!

Flat twists, or twists, period - twists going into an updo/ponytail are a super easy one. Whatever you get, be sure that you can 'touch' them up yourself, in case the water causes them to get to slipping.

Back