Walgreens having sale on BioInfusion & Tresemme'...

ricochet

products this week. For those of you who like Tresemme'(Ooo la la :)), I was in there this morning and noticed the Tresemme' 32 oz bottles of shampoos and conditioners on sale for $2.99. I love the Anti-Breakage conditioner for it's detangling properties(and of course that one was nowhere to be found) but the Smooth & Silky and Remoisturize were on the shelves. I also noticed that new line(geared toward "us" lol) BioInfusion Olive Oil Deep conditioning treatment, condtioning shampoo, olive oil hydrating hair cream, etc. are all on sale for $5.99 each. I am going to try a different Walgreens on my way home to see if I can grab a bottle of the anti-breakage. I am at work so I can't post any pics but I am sure you all know what I am talking about. Have a good day ladies! :)

Oh good. I've been wanting to try out the Tresseme'
I haven't heard much about the BioInfusion before. Is that a good product?

I use the BioInfusions Naturals Rosemary and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. I :love: both of them. Water, Rosemary and Mint and literally the first 3 ingredients in both of them. Also, the Mint makes my scalp feel extra cool and clean.

I tried their Olive Oil leave in (in the bottle) and liked that alot also. I use it in a spray bottle mixed with castor oil. It is a soybean based product and has s mild pleasant smell. It was a very good moisturizer, the addition of castor oil made it great for sealing too. :yep:

Back