Waiting for Kenra semiannual sale

Mrs.Shawn

I decided around late April or early May that Kenra would be my staple conditioner, and I'd stock up during the next liter sale. However during Ulta's recent Big Hair Event, the Kenra liters did not go on sale. I spoke to an employee at my local Ulta and she was dumbfounded. She stated that Kenra is usually a part of that sale, but it wasn't for some reason. She said maybe the company has made a change in deciding what sales to participate in. I really don't know how knowledgeable she is, but I know the last major Kenra sale was back in Jan/Feb so they're due for another soon. Has anyone heard any different? What time of year have you caught your Kenra on sale? What do you like to use after you've run out of Kenra and are waiting for the next sale.

Ohhh...I will like to know also. Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is my staple moisturizing DC.

Trade Secrets, usually had a semiannual sale as well, but the one by my house shut down. Not sure if they still run that sale.

I wish I could order from these places online... Kenra MC has been a staple of mine for years!

Back