UGH!!!! Lint in my nape area!!

Duff

I'm stretching and going on 23 weeks. sometimes I get little little lint in the nape area that will not unravel. I end up having to pull them out and when I do I see my hair nicely rapped around some lint. :wallbash::wallbash: I'm sick of pulling out my nape area. :perplexed if I cant do something about this soon, I'm going to have to relax it. any ideas?

thanks Hairmaster! I usually dont. this is usually happens on the part that sticks out of the scarf in the back. I'm loyal to the silk scarf and wear it all the time.

Sounds like you need to protec this area more or just shave below the line to keep other hair from being locked in.

I'll try protecting it more.I guess there is nothing that will help to get the lint out without pulling out my hair.....

Have you tried saturating the nape with cond. & gently combing it out? The cond. should help it slide out easier.

thanks flowinglocks! I tried that with no avail. it's like the start of a dread lock. I can even separate some of my hairs but that stubborn lint just hangs on to where all I can do is pull or cut. it's like my hair is like ooohh some lint, we can have fun today and curls around the lint and knots.

Back