TRANSITIONERS: WHY AREN'T YOU NATURAL YET?

I'll be 6 months post on Saturday, and I don't want to bc until I have about a year's worth of new growth..I don't have the confidence to rock a twa..

I also like length. And the length helps with my cornrowed styles.
It's been 18 months for me and I'm trimming more frequently lately but still no bc.

twists are my new best friend.

You can do it!!! I want to also, I only have like 1-2 inches to go and I will be Natural again, My texlax hair is just like my natural hair so It is kind of like what was the use, But I know as the natural hair gets longer it gets alot better, If you keep on Transitioning, I will do it with you, It will only take me a few months.

I also was tired of the Twa, I think that is what makes me Relax, doing a BC is tough on some, It is like you have to wear that same style for at least 6 months, unless you get brauds or sew ins. But at first I was all excited but that Twa excitement wore off and I wanted something different.

Never had an issue with my texture, knots etc. It was always length.

For me it was length and not being able to do anything other than wash n go.:rolleyes: With my transition training I feel like I can do anything.:yep: We can transition together. Let me know how long you want to transition for. We will be the current BC champions.:lachen:

I transitioned for a few months prior to finding LHCF and BC'ed before actually joining LHCF. Then I decided that my TWA was too difficult and texlaxed it (not realizing that it was possibly that "scab hair" I hear so much about) So I let it grow out for a few months and then did a 1/2 BC because my natural texture was actually softer than the texlaxed hair. Rocked that for a month or two and then got nostalgic for my straight hair so I put a relaxer in it, but I guess my hair was completely against ever going straight again b/c it pretty much rejected the relaxer and still curled up after a shampoo/condition (talk about hair with a mind of its own! :lachen:) so that helped me realize that MY HAIR wants to be natural now...so I might as well listen to it and go natural once and for all!

I'm almost at SL now and am 4 months post so I'm just going to hold on to my "texlaxed/relaxed" ends for now (even though they look exactly like my natural texture :look:) and rock my phony buns until I get to about APL or so, then I'll start cutting off the relaxed ends inch by inch until I'm 100%!

Back