Tingling Sensation and Surge

Avin'sMom2010

Ok the first couple of times I applied the surge I didn't feel any difference in the scalp area, Ok tonight I saturated my scalp and about half way down my hair, after I put my hair in the protective bun and tied it up for the night, about 10 minutes later I'm getting this tingling almost burning but not quite feeling,
shocked.gif
Does any one else feel this while using the product.

I haven't but my friend who uses it says she does. Maybe some people's scalps are a little more sensitive than others, or perhaps some just grow and others tingle and grow

I don't feel a tingling sensation on my scalp, but sometimes it drips down my neck and it does have a burning sensation on my neck.

I felt a wierd feeling after using for I think 3 days. It sort of felt like a crawling sensation. Sometimes my scalp will suddenly start to itch really bad for about 20 to 30 minutes then it'll stop all together.

Yes, I get tingling, but I LOVE it!!! I noticed much more newgrowth too. I'm 3 weeks into my relaxer, but I already have a good 1/2 inch plus! But my fourth week, I'll be around .75 inches which is where i usually am, but I'm hoping with continued Surge usage, no or little heat, and protective styles as well as major moisture on my ends, I'll be able to achieve a full inch in one month! Hopefully! :)

My nape feels very warm and irritated after applying Surge, but not my whole head. I find it annoying,as that area of my head is tender for a couple of hours until the Surge dries or is absorbed.

My nape grows fastest, though.

I get the tingling sensation when using Surge also and even
more if I use the Woojee cream with Surge.

Sometimes it tingles sometimes it doesn't. It tingled the most when I sprayed grapeseed oil and water on my hair after the surge.

How do you use it. Do you use it on dry or wet hair? Do you use as directed? Is it oily or wet? I want to get it but I can't find it and I really don't know how I would use it.

Sillygurl18, i used it right after i washed my hair,so my hair was wet, i also applied the woojee cream, i'm hoping to get some extra growth this month. fingers crossed
spinning.gif

Ok...I thought I was the only one...I get a warming sensation...not neccesarily tingling like you just washed your hair with peppermint shampoo...but a sensation like you are having a hotflash (not that I am at that age to have hot flashes...but I do know what one feels like
smile.gif
)

If I wake up one morning and my bantu knots are on my pillow...ALL OF YALL GONE HEAR FROM ME!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
If I wake up one morning and my bantu knots are on my pillow...ALL OF YALL GONE HEAR FROM ME!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Okay that was too funny but i'm thinking the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to comment on this too! That was hilarious!!

Pookeylou,
What if you wake up and have another full inch of hair! Are we still going to get to hear from you??? Tee Hee!!! :)

Seriously though, man..........this stuff is GREAT!!! I'm feeling much more newgrowth than I should have at just 3 1/2 weeks into my relaxer! Awesome!

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaCure said:
Pookeylou,
What if you wake up and have another full inch of hair! Are we still going to get to hear from you??? Tee Hee!!! :)

Seriously though, man..........this stuff is GREAT!!! I'm feeling much more newgrowth than I should have at just 3 1/2 weeks into my relaxer! Awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you will definitely hear from me...I take my 2 month natural pics on January 11....I have pics up now where you can clearly see my sides were thin and broken from overprocessing with the perms...so I am going to be super patient...put those pics side by side and see if there is a real difference...

If my hair has filled in on the spare spots...and my curly fro is bigger...I will make up a T-Shirt that says"My hair grew back...ask me how?" on the front and "SURGE" on the back!!!!

I'm with you on the 3 weeks and massive newgrowth! That's where I am right now & tomorrow I'm going to get my hair flexi rodded, so I know the stylist is going to say "u know u need a touch-up" like they always do when there's a millimeter of new growth on your head so they can get your money!

Back