Thank u, thank u, thank u!

longr

I just wanted to shout out a great BIG thank you (or three...lol) to all of you ladies who post on this site. Just a few weeks ago, I was totally discouraged and ready to chop off my APL hair due to severe thinning and shedding. After much encouragement by all of y'all to baby it (rather than chop), I began doing my research to make it stronger.

Well, after spending literally days reading on this site, I decided to try (neutral) henna (for my porosity) and MN to optimize the growth. Well, three weeks of MN treatments has yielded about 1" of growth (about 1/4" more than I usually grow) AND (even better!) after the henna treatment (henna, amla oit, ACV, H2O & Queen Helene Cholesterol), I lost only about 15/20 hairs rather than the ball I ususally lose!!! I can actually (lightly) tug my hair without it just coming out!

I psyched to say the least. Thank you for the encouragement, the advice, and all the great tips!

That's great news Longr. Congratulations on your progress. I deal with seasonal shedding and it's always so frustrating.

Back