texlaxers with thin/fine hair

Mena

I went natural because my hair wouldnt grow fast with the relaxer. It may have more to do with my reggie than anything but it has never grown as fast as it has now. I am starting to get A LOT of tangles and knots. I am considering texlaxing but I have a bunch of questions.

So ladies with thin/fine hair does your hair have more body with the texlax compared to the relaxer?

Has the growth rate of your hair changed?

Is it easy to go back to being natural?

How does your hair look if you are wearing a weave?

Do you need to apply extra heat?

Does your hair break off ever from applying heat while texlaxed?

How often do you wash you hair? Can you do it daily while wearing a weave and it doesnt look to crazy?

I am kind of nervous to put chemicals in my hair again. I would really just like to be able to wash my hair more often while I have my weave in so I wont look crazy.

prettypuff1

So ladies with thin/fine hair does your hair have more body with the texlax compared to the relaxer?
Not really it is about the same, very fine and limp

Has the growth rate of your hair changed?
Nope. It is still going along

Is it easy to go back to being natural?
Well i think it is, i don' really have a schedule for when i texlax, so i just don't buy any more perm

How does your hair look if you are wearing a weave?
I find that it blends well when i wear a weave, I just make sure that the color is good

Do you need to apply extra heat?
No, I roller set the hair that is left out

Does your hair break off ever from applying heat while texlaxed?
Nope but i do see my hair getting finer with extra heat.

How often do you wash you hair? Can you do it daily while wearing a weave and it doesnt look to crazy?
I wash my hair once a week when i have a weave in, i wash it twice a week when it is out.
I wouldnt was daily, because it may take a long while to dry.